Freddie Gibbs is an idiot. vol. TSA Employee fired.

Reaction score
gibbs-tweet.png

gibbs-note.jpg

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmir...te-in-passengers-bag-after-finding-marijuana/

Freddie Gibbs was recently let off the hook after TSA failed to report weed found in his bag during anairport security check. Instead of turning Gibbs in, the agent left the note above. But now, Gibbs’ twipic has caught the attention of the Transportation Safety Administration who issued the statement below.
[color= rgb(136, 136, 136)]“TSA takes all allegations of inappropriate conduct seriously and is investigating this claim,[/color]

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Dry snitching on someone trying to help you out -_-
damn, tryin to be cool with someone and they leave you out to dry....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yo
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
you don't post something like this under your own name. This isn't news if you don't draw attention to yourself.

I KNEW this would happen as soon as I saw that on twitter
30t6p3b.gif
Dude does you a solid and that's how you repay him?

why would son have that much weed open in his bag?

i carry weed on all my plane trips but its so concealed that dudes will have to break things apart just to find it.... a 8th is all i need for my trips and im good... dude was carrying enough bud for a month... unless you going overseas there's no need to carry more than a 8th.. even then it aint that serious...

dry snitching is gonna be the downfall of this society

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Dumb and dumber.

TSA shouldn't have acknowledged it.
The TSA shouldn't have acknowledged someone publicizing that one of their agents let someone through with a crapload of drugs? That sounds like exactly the sort of thing they should acknowledge

I hope that the TSA dude who wrote that doesn't get found - that sucks. Hopefully whoever Freddy Gibbs is says that he wrote that part in, when he's questioned.

TSA has little to lose. They're just going to turn around and make it harder for the workers.

Back
Top Bottom