Freddy Krueger hotline

anybody here remember this?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif

i must be old because i remember that like it was yesterday. i called once then right when he started to talk i hung up the phone. for three days straight when my phone would ring i thought it was Freddy calling back.
roll.gif

i must be old because i remember that like it was yesterday. i called once then right when he started to talk i hung up the phone. for three days straight when my phone would ring i thought it was Freddy calling back.
roll.gif

I just started to get into Freddy movies. I'm on the 5th one now. When is this commercial from?

Glad I was living outta the country then lol. Loved the movies, but this probably would've traumatized me.

Glad I was living outta the country then lol. Loved the movies, but this probably would've traumatized me.

It was tough sleeping for weeks after watching Nightmare on Elm Street movies.

It was tough sleeping for weeks after watching Nightmare on Elm Street movies.

Originally Posted by manny1

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by manny1

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

We must have not had cable when this aired... But we always had cable?

*shrugs*

Package wasnt peremium enough?

No mo.

roll.gif

We must have not had cable when this aired... But we always had cable?

*shrugs*

Package wasnt peremium enough?

No mo.

Back
Top Bottom