Freddy vs Jason vs Mike Myers

I'm sittin here watchin netflix, and have seen all of each one these guys' "horror" films.
(no elm st on netflix?)
When it comes to spook factor, I think Kruger runs **** vs the other 2.
Hell, all u gotta do is run and not fall right?
Id take my chances on crystal lake rather than be a elm st kid.

Who was worse to yall?

Jason was the worst and most brutal.

Freddy was the funniest.

Mike was the cleanest, stealthiest, and most versatile out of the three to me.

4uykad.jpg

jk. Easily Freddie.

Freddy all day..being able to attack someone via subconscious.

You have to go to sleep eventually...with Jason and Michael it was more or less a waking state problem. If you can escape their clutches then your're good.

Jason and Michael were just so stealth with the kills though...
mean.gif

Jason was a mamas boy.
This dude Kruger had a nintendo power glove. U nod for a mili sec, its OV
Myers, although deadly, was a once a yr deal.

Last edited:
Freedy sucked the life out of that chick in part 5 while in the classroom...
sick.gif

Dude was playing the video game in Freddy's Dead and...
mean.gif

What about part 3 when the girl was watching the TV show and feel asleep...picked her up and slammed her right through the TV...the staff walked in to see her body hanging from the TV like...
mean.gif

Freedy had the better kills...Jason is second.

In your hypothetical, Freddy wins for being the one to avoid at all costs if you wanna survive but growing up, Myers had me spooked the most :smh: mainly just b/c he was relatively grounded in realism compared to the other two :

Last edited:
Mike.

Myers don't go to sleep, so that makes Freddy powerless over him, and Jason was in Jason X. 'Nuff said.

Freddy and its not even fair. Dude can do anything . . . he turned into a damb snake.

A MOTHA#$@%$@ SNAKE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Last edited:
Jason....dude is a demonic spirit. How you guys are saying Freddy and meyers is crazy. Freddy's powers only work in dreams and he was beaten by a mirror. Mike is just a human that probably feels no pain....but you can def bury him. Jason has stealth, doesn't feel pain, superhuman strength....

Jason by a mile.

Edit: yea read the OP wrong...I thought it was a fight between all of them....in that case it's jason but if one of these dudes is coming after you freddy would be the worst because you wouldn't know how to defeat him.

Last edited:
To escape Jason and Mike you just need a car with a full tank of gas and make sure to check the trunk and backseats. I would drive across the country and probably be good. With Freddy you can't go to sleep. I'm sleepy all the time and so it would be a wrap for me.

My fav outta these three was always Jason, dude was a monster
Hes murked ppl all over the place, from Crystal Lake,to New York to Outer Space lmao
Freddys cool n I never really liked Mike like that, Busta Rhymes beat him down in Resurrection lmao
In a fight between the 3, if theyre all in the real world then Jason is beating the hell outta both of them. If theyre in Freddys world, its a wrap for the both Mike & Jason

Jason....dude is a demonic spirit. How you guys are saying Freddy and meyers is crazy. Freddy's powers only work in dreams and he was beaten by a mirror. Mike is just a human that probably feels no pain....but you can def bury him. Jason has stealth, doesn't feel pain, superhuman strength....
Jason by a mile.
Edit: yea read the OP wrong...I thought it was a fight between all of them....in that case it's jason but if one of these dudes is coming after you freddy would be the worst because you wouldn't know how to defeat him.

I would dream myself as Freddy Kruger so that if Freddy were to kill me as Freddy Kruger he would essentially kill Freddy Kruger, creating an endless infinite cycle of him killing himself or driving him mad.

Freddie. The fact his face isn't hidden with a mask is one of the reason and he can get you while you are asleep. I don't wanna be haunted by him every time i go to sleep.

freddy. i mean this duke comes out in ur dreams and kills u :lol: :smh: shady *** way to kill a person but its effective.

jason is slow as hell but STRONG. he throws his machete too i believe.

as for mike myers, never seen halloween so *kanye shrug*

Back
Top Bottom