Freddy vs Jason vs Mike Myers

I would dream myself as Freddy Kruger so that if Freddy were to kill me as Freddy Kruger he would essentially kill Freddy Kruger, creating an endless infinite cycle of him killing himself or driving him mad.
YO DAWG...
Xzibit.png

If we talking OG movies, I still have Freddy

If we talking remakes, then Jason. They gave too many abilities. When he shot a dude clean with a arrow I was like . . .

Last edited:
Michael Myers EASY.

I saw most of the Freddy movies and alot of the Jason movies. They weren't really scary man :lol:. But the only nightmare I ever had was the first time I saw a michael myers movie. Dude was so damn emotionless and tactical it mad no sense, at all. Almost as if he was demon for real.

Michael Myers EASY.
I saw most of the Freddy movies and alot of the Jason movies. They weren't really scary man
laugh.gif
. But the only nightmare I ever had was the first time I saw a michael myers movie. Dude was so damn emotionless and tactical it mad no sense, at all. Almost as if he was demon for real.
this. freddy cant handle the real life. jason, near the woods, is a monster to be reckoned with. but michael meyers? this dude literally goes into your neighborhood...stalks you...lets you see him multiple times...before you turn around 5 seconds later and then...*HI THERE!* and the song gave me chills whenever sandman used to play on the oldies station lol...it would be nice to see a new MM movie though...i feel like freddy and jason have had the slot for a few years. any info out there??

I would dream myself as Freddy Kruger so that if Freddy were to kill me as Freddy Kruger he would essentially kill Freddy Kruger, creating an endless infinite cycle of him killing himself or driving him mad.

wait...your telling me you would use lucid dreaming to defeat freddy?

Last edited:
Doesn't change the fact Jason sliced Freddy's head and he's helpless after that, even if he survived.

Nah bruh you have it wrong, Freddy was putting hands on Jason in "Real life" Jason had help from the teenagers who sliced Freddy's head, not Jason.

Freddy's bad and all but the quality of his movies take away from him to me for some reason lol. Jason terrified me when I was younger, damn. So did Mike. The fact that somehow Mike could just like disapppear and show up somewhere else made him 10000x badder imo lol.

Freddy is scarier. Then mike, then jason. With jason and mike it always seems like the good guys were ******ed when dealing with stuff. Like "what was that noise in the bushes, I'm gonna go wandering in the woods all alone and see what it is" type steez. As long as you're not a moron, you'll be aight. Freddy would murk anybody, nothin you could do.

Freddy. I was always scared of him the most. Mike was just spooky as he had no expression. He would just pop up out of nowhere, which also made him scary. Jason never scared me that much. 

I'll say Freddy is the creepiest because of the whole sleep factor... Not being able to sleep & getting killed in your dreams is some **** :lol:

Michael is my favorite though :pimp:

We need a new Halloween or Friday The 13th movie :nerd:

I know Freddy is known a lot for his humor but the first 3 movies in the series were scary as hell when they first came out! Part 4 is when they started taking the comedic route with him. I still have Freddy dreams to this day even though they don't scare me as much now.

Kruger was and still is it for me. After watching some of these when I was younger, I couldn't go to sleep b/c of fear of the movie becoming true.

@JB23 From my understanding a script is ready for a sequel to the 09 Friday the 13th, just waiting on New Line.

Myers is my favorite of the three because he's more realistic. Dude has no feelings. He's willing to kill any and everybody to kill off his own blood. Myers is pure evil. Rob Zombie damn near destroyed the franchise with that second movie. First one was pretty good.

No mention of Leatherface?

Myers>Leatherface>Jason>Freddy

Freddy movies got on some other mess after the first 2 or 3. The reboot was decent though.

Last edited:
The first Nightmare On Elm Street is still one my favorite movies of all times.   He killed Johnny Depp in that one too.  Dream Warriors was really good too.  Freddy's Revenge had too many gay overtones lol.  

Friday the 13th didn't get good for me until Jason got his hockey mask.  Part 1 scared the **** outta me though at the end when Jason jumped out the lake lol.  

Michael Meyers was always boring to me.  I like the Rob Zombie remake though.  

Freddy and Jason are both equally the worst to me.  

The Wes Cravens Elm Streets 1&3 were on point. The rest were unwatchable imo.

Wassup with the Chucky v. Leprechaun discussion :lol:

Back
Top Bottom