FREE $10 MLB.com GIFT CARD! OFFICIALLY DEAD!

I think I messed up. I didnt write the first set of numbers down only the 2nd so now it wont let me go back and get the first set of numbers.

You wont need the first set. the first set is the promo code and the second set is the giftcard number.

Its says that you need to use the promo # if the value is under $5 and the gift card number if the value is over $5

BTW good looks OP, was def about to buy an Oakland A's fitted to wear with some timbs this winter , repped

I think I messed up. I didnt write the first set of numbers down only the 2nd so now it wont let me go back and get the first set of numbers.

You wont need the first set. the first set is the promo code and the second set is the giftcard number.

Its says that you need to use the promo # if the value is under $5 and the gift card number if the value is over $5

BTW good looks OP, was def about to buy an Oakland A's fitted to wear with some timbs this winter , repped

all codes need both sets of numbers, all these are $10 so you need the first and second set.

Just copped the all star indians joint for $11shipped will have $230 in coupons tmrw zyzz ill throw u a code nd **** if i can pull it off

all codes need both sets of numbers, all these are $10 so you need the first and second set.

That is where I messed up. Once I left that page it would not let me go back to get the first set of numbers! 40 bucks down the drain

Just copped the all star indians joint for $11shipped will have $230 in coupons tmrw zyzz ill throw u a code nd **** if i can pull it off

$230??? :wow: :wow: :wow:

damn i hate you :lol:

remember to save both sets of numbers for each code...

Not working for me at all, I entered the number and pin in gift cards and says it will not work

Not working for me at all, I entered the number and pin in gift cards and says it will not work

try again, some people had that problem earlier as well. when i redeemed mine they went through no problem. got the Falcons retro on field for $7.89 :smokin

if you add people who will use the app and you gift each other some gift cards.

I'm trying to do that right now but its such a hassle. Everyone thinks it is spam haha. I've gotten one person right now to sign up

This def works, OP good looks once again

All I did was email my girl and my brother the link and told them to follow instructions and send me the codes back

Tested it on a t shirt and it works flawlessly, got it for about the cost of an arizona. About to send out like 50 emails to people who owe me favors and the homies that will just do it for me

Got my eyes on a yankees jacket

1ev0w8.png

Was able to get a Nats fitted for around 14 bucks! Gonna try the email thing and see how many I can get. Will send you a couple Zyzz if I get any responses for hooking it up. Repped.

Why don't we work together on this? I don't have a FB, but I'll make one and cooperate to the fullest. Who's down?

Why don't we work together on this? I don't have a FB, but I'll make one and cooperate to the fullest. Who's down?

you have to keep making fake facebooks, you cannot gift these if you already received. seen it on slickdeals and its going no where.

Working together sounds good. But be cautioned. Other sites have picked up on this. Slickdeals may be next. And then before you know it, there are restrictions.

I quickly managed to get some family to sign up, and with the 15% off on authentic fitteds, I am looking at a $2.69 mets home fitted.. Time well spent.

Back
Top Bottom