FREE $10 MLB.com GIFT CARD! OFFICIALLY DEAD!

looks like it's only 2 fb accounts from ip address. Oh well.
I don't have the patience to do this anymore :lol: Glad I got my one had though

Last edited:
If yall got MLB on fields you can always take them to lids and exchange them for your correct size

I did it when newera.com had the 50% off sale and some of the hats were off in sizing

i might end up doing that, i got all the hats i wanted so unless someone comes out with a new hat i want im set for a year or two :lol:

So yall just email the link and tell your people to follow the directions and write down the access code???

Its not that hard to understand

You email people you actually know...ask them to do you that favor of clicking the link and adding the fb app...they send you the code

I didnt just email random people. i emailed ppl close to me who wouldn't mind doing me a solid

Its not that hard to understand
You email people you actually know...ask them to do you that favor of clicking the link and adding the fb app...they send you the code
I didnt just email random people. i emailed ppl close to me who wouldn't mind doing me a solid
i did this too. good method. works well.

im officially out now :lol: screw facebook :smh:

to those still getting codes, awesome keep up the good work.

So this is the mass email is sent to friends/family. Pretty basic step by step of how to obtain the 2 codes... Hope this helps you guys out.

This is NOT spam. This is really me.

Also, you need to have a Facebook account to do this.

I have a favor... it should take you 5-10 minutes (shouldn't take you 10 minutes at all)

- From a computer (and maybe a iPad), click on the link: https://www.wrapp.com/us/app#promo/playoffpush2012
- You'll "Log In" twice, then "Allow" the Permissions.
- Click on the wallet (at the top of the screen), then click on the coupon inside the actual wallet.
- Then click "Use Online", it'll ask you to "Use Online" again. Go ahead and click on it.
- Copy/paste both codes that populate and reply back to me

It worked for me. :lol:

:smokin

got my authentic on field Dodgers for $5.29 shipped outta pocket

was able to get 3 gift cards and used the 15%

:smokin Zyzz

Thanks Zyzz and FedEx for the coupon.

After two days of trying to get this thing to work and having the servers go down, I didn't think it'd ever go through, but my friends just came back with the codes (apparently they're up now).

Got my 2012 Orioles fitted for $4.69 after using $30 in gift cards and the 15% off coupon.
Really excited about this. Thanks, again.

i might have found something but im about to test it right now, ill post back in a few

Thanks Zyzz!

Giants stuff was 30% off, just got a new fitted with 3 codes. Total with tax/shipping came out to $29.22.

so I have $0.78 left on one card if anybody needs it, haha.

Guess I'm too late on it.

Not even seeing a spot on the site where you can even enter in the Gift card codes

Not even seeing a spot on the site where you can even enter in the Gift card codes

180oih.jpg

it's right there where it says apply gift card at the checkout page.

Nah it should be still working, I used it about an hour ago. Raked in about 70 bucks in giftcards so far. Not bad.

You gotta get all the way to the payment section and there's an area that says "Apply a Gift Card or Gift Certificate" you click on it to enter the gift card # and code.

Heads up

everybody should look under the caps tab then go to closeout caps.

Theres some hidden jewels in there for the low

Just got an athletics, yanks, and phillies, all with the world series patches for $10 each...well the price said $10 but I got them for free

Zyzz, sent the pm, good looking once again fam

Back
Top Bottom