Free Altec Lansing Octiv Duo Speaker for Ipod/Iphone/Ipad vol. groupon deal!

ordered 5... hope this goes through
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

something is not right

CRAP just placed an order and realized one thing. When I submitted my info I noticed that when I checked out the https is lined out from my google chrome browser and it usually is green.

I'm wondering if the site was secured....

Well I just entered alteclansings website from typing it in myself and when I tried to checkout again on my own their site security isn't the best, so hopefully nothing goes wrong with my info.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Well I just entered alteclansings website from typing it in myself and when I tried to checkout again on my own their site security isn't the best, so hopefully nothing goes wrong with my info.

ok lets hope all is well

Just bought one....why not thanks op

Usually things like this are too good to be true....

Edit: they already have my CC info....so i ordered 5 more lol.  In for 6 total.  1 separate so hopefully i get at least one

PLEASE WORK

For some reason my credit card is being declined even though i have $$ and all my info is correct...

indifferent.gif

Just orderd 5...got my receipt..hopefully this goes through. Is the promo code we are using legit, or some kind of typo/error on their part?

......and you wonder why people catch on and dead deals quickly, people get too greedy ordering multiples.

Ordered 1 with express shipping, let's see how it goes.

real life...

i had two in my cart...

OP said the coupon is work 99.95...

i checked out with two and still only paid 10 bucks for shipping....

something don't seem right..

This has to be an error.
But groupon is legit...I am assuming the website messed up.
Maybe they would allow 1 per customer...maybe....
Hoping this error gets corrected soon and they have to uphold the original orders like that polo 50% off thing.

And lol at people being greedy if this goes through i just got everyone in my family an ipod dock for xmas

I doubt all will go through, but if done early enough maybe 1 per household.

Surprised it still works

i'm sure it'll get cancelled...if not i got myself 1

should have gotten two more for my niece and nephew for christmas...my dad got them touches last year smh

just got two more in case it works...worth a try

Back
Top Bottom