FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

Anyone wanna buy one?
smile.gif

Dang, I don't want to get my hopes up because thats what I did last time and got my heart broken. But I cant help but to have a little fire lit inside giving me hope! I signed up back in December so I feel like if they ship out a decent amount I have fairly good chances of getting one. I probably already did but had it stolen off my front door and never even knew it. Do they send an email letting you know that you are/will receive one? Good luck fellas *crosses fingers*

Dang, I don't want to get my hopes up because thats what I did last time and got my heart broken. But I cant help but to have a little fire lit inside giving me hope! I signed up back in December so I feel like if they ship out a decent amount I have fairly good chances of getting one. I probably already did but had it stolen off my front door and never even knew it. Do they send an email letting you know that you are/will receive one? Good luck fellas *crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

I probably already did but had it stolen off my front door and never even knew it. Do they send an email letting you know that you are/will receive one? Good luck fellas *crosses fingers*

dude, you sound exactly like all those people on slickdeals. no one came to your house and stole jack, you aint even get one.

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

I probably already did but had it stolen off my front door and never even knew it. Do they send an email letting you know that you are/will receive one? Good luck fellas *crosses fingers*

dude, you sound exactly like all those people on slickdeals. no one came to your house and stole jack, you aint even get one.

Back
Top Bottom