FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

smh. oh well. i just got an mbp yesterday.
frown.gif

I heard from someone that they're going to start shipping again, and it's a newer version. This someone works for google.

I heard from someone that they're going to start shipping again, and it's a newer version. This someone works for google.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

F this thread, i never even got one. SMH

Son, you made this thread. Oh the irony!
wink.gif

I don't use like that no more gave it to my mom, she needed to watch Nigerian movies on youtube
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

F this thread, i never even got one. SMH

Son, you made this thread. Oh the irony!
wink.gif

I don't use like that no more gave it to my mom, she needed to watch Nigerian movies on youtube
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

its shipping again!

Google's CR-48 apparently shipping again, doing the prototype death rattle
By Brian Heater posted May 21st 2011 9:01AM

Reports are trickling in that Google has begun shipping the CR-48 to eager testers who've thus far been empty-handed after signing up for the units back in December. Could it be? Is the plucky prototype Chrome OS laptop getting a stay of execution after being declared all dried up back in March? That's pretty unlikely, given the impending release of the Samsung and Acer netbooks that we saw announced during Google I/O. It seems a lot more plausible that the company is just exhausting the supply, so if you signed up late last year and haven't received one yet, we wouldn't recommend holding your breath.

its shipping again!

Reports are trickling in that Google has begun shipping the CR-48 to eager testers who've thus far been empty-handed after signing up for the units back in December. Could it be? Is the plucky prototype Chrome OS laptop getting a stay of execution after being declared all dried up back in March? That's pretty unlikely, given the impending release of the Samsung and Acer netbooks that we saw announced during Google I/O. It seems a lot more plausible that the company is just exhausting the supply, so if you signed up late last year and haven't received one yet, we wouldn't recommend holding your breath.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

its shipping again!

$10 says i still dont get one since i signed up the 2nd week it started in December
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

its shipping again!

$10 says i still dont get one since i signed up the 2nd week it started in December
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom