** FREE IHOP Pancakes - Feb 24th vol. I got proof **

You make 2.13
eek.gif
? You work in China bro?
Tip-able employees have a different minumum wage. In MA its something like 2.67, but if you dont make enough in tips that week to cover up toowhatever the difference between that and the real min. wage, they have to cover it. I dunno about other states.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by KAM WINSTON

roll.gif

they're really not free
yes they are.
grin.gif
you arent required to give a donation
Yeah my manager said last year a lot of people came in got some free cakes and bounced, most didn't even tip
mad.gif
. So I'll be crazy mad if people don't tip, plus I work that night and I'm in a college town so it's going to be extra crazy. If you go, make sure you leave a couple of bones for a free meal man.
yea but you cant say something is free & then expect people to tip. because what is 15% of 0... (its zero for all you stupid people)
Man, I make 2.13/hr. People give me @$% for no reason and I'm goign to be running back and forth, and people aren't going ot just eat and leave, they always linger for no reason. Probably try and go and come back later, so for the sake of a free meal, atleast leave something.
it's time for a career change, bro...

you might wanna try reselling...

Yeah I work at Ihop...and I work thursday night....it's going to be hell!
Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

awwwwwready....

i will be up in that !+$!* on thursday, and i will take a dump before i get there to make extra room
pimp.gif
What's Thursday got to do with it?
ohwell.gif

Yall gonna wait two hours in line for three pancakes? I can make three pancakes in my apartment for less than a $1 using eggs, flour and milk. Learn how tocook yourself and save some money. I can make a two large pizzas, crusts and all, for around $5 depending on the toppings.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Yall gonna wait two hours in line for three pancakes? I can make three pancakes in my apartment for less than a $1 using eggs, flour and milk. Learn how to cook yourself and save some money. I can make a two large pizzas, crusts and all, for around $5 depending on the toppings.
The reason I posted was to be able to get free food and support a great foundation, it wasn't posted solely for the food
grin.gif

Why is everyone amazed he only makes 2.13an hour? If his Ihop gets a lot of bizzy, that 2.13an hour could turn into 10+ an hour.

Is this the first time everyone on here has heard of servers at restaraunts making low wages and supplementing them with tips? You're all freaking out likehes really coming home with $16 after an 8 hour day.

Back
Top Bottom