FREE KFC 2 PIECE GRILLED CHICKEN MEAL!!!....VOL POPEYES PART 2

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Was my KFC the only one that made me buy a drink?

got ya %#+#$
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airforce416

Will they accept the coupon in black & white?

yeah...they were tryna bust my balls about it but enough people were complaining so they accepted them

i know the rules say that it has to be from that unthinkkfc site, but oprah's site should be legit too right? there is a link to a pdf direct from theoprah site, but they all come out identical, same numbers etc. i don't wanna download any coupon program if i can avoid it. so i pose this question...would oprah do us dirty by giving us a promises of free chicken from a pdf on her site (www.oprah.com/kfc) just to takeit away when they wont accept the coupon?

anyone used a coupon printed from the pdf on the oprah site yet? this could help clear things up.

also, some ppl are saying that they don't even scan the barcode. this true?

Walked in and some lady bust a joke at me and my friends "you guys watch oprah too?
grin.gif
"

Used one of the generic pdf coupons from oprahs site and two of the unique coupons from unthinkkfc they both worked

all three of them were in black/white.

Thanks for this OP and guy who posted the PDF. The place was jam packed with people
laugh.gif
. Nothing brings people together like freebies.

I dont know about most but using a coupon for a free mail means I should also purchase something else. Like tipping at an open bar. I saw families withmultiple printed coupons just there for free meals and then trying to call relatives to make sure they eat for free too.

They were ight i went to the worst kfc in westbury service was horrbilechicken had alot of dam taste.. im gonna abuse this though getting some tomorrow at like 4 different kfc's on my day off gonna give them out to homelessfolks im going in i love taking money from corporations

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Getting my lunch tomorrow..
QFT! For some reason my cousin was able to print out more than the allotted 4. She had like 19 copies, but all the same barcode. Since Ihaven't seen a KFC with a barcode reader...................it's fair game for consumers and tough s*** for the employees.

upon hearing about this, i came straight to NT to legit-check this.

thank you NT.

I printed one coupon out in the afternoon. and i tried to print more, but it was slow, like it timed out so i kept clicking it so i think i hit my 4 couponlimit???

anyways i tried again just now and it said i hit my limit again...
so i cleared my cookies now im printing more?
lol wut

Back
Top Bottom