FREE KFC 2 PIECE GRILLED CHICKEN MEAL!!!....VOL POPEYES PART 2

I just printed my coupons out!! I'm about to hook all my computers up to my printer and get to work
laugh.gif
. Good looks.

I had kfc 4x today
sick.gif
pimp.gif
I'll be back to attack them tomorrow as soon as they open up. I'm gonna make them wish that they never would of gave awaythat nasty chicken for free!

There was a 20 person line at the KFC I went to.

If you clear the cookies from your browser you can print as many coupons as you want.

pimp.gif
Finally it works.. I printed about50 Plus for Family and Friends, there goes my healthy eating

Originally Posted by gentry187

I had kfc 4x today
sick.gif
I'll be back to attack them tomorrow as soon as they open up. I'm gonna make them wish that they never would of gave away that nasty chicken for free!

fixed

now I'm under the impression those coupons have unique barcodes, so wouldn't that coupon die after the first person used it? If that PDF worksthough...[Lebron] I appreciate you [/Lebron]

I read people have used that one with success...initially the way to get the coupon was downloading the pdf from oprah's site, so it had to have been usedby multiple people

$%^& was so waaaack...

i went to kfc @ like 9:00 and that line was PACKED...

took like 20 minutes just go get it...

and i wasn't even messin' w/ that opra +!%%...

so thats why kfc was so packed yesterday....cool imma try it today for lunch. cant beat free.

how is oprah affording all this? if you break down the numbers it comes to well over a billion dollars. Ex: there are 300 million people in america and 150million employed. theres more computers than humans so lets say 200 million computers are printing 4 coupons each. now if that kfc 2 piece meal cost at least 2dollars then that puts the total cost at 1.6 billion dollars!

Back
Top Bottom