FREE NBA League Pass Preview Appreciation

pimp.gif

I know some NT'ers are big ballin' shot callin' and can pay $180 a season to watch every basketball game but as a college student it's tough for me to drop that kind of cash..So far it's been amazing being able to watch multiple NBA Games at once rather than just the ones that are on national TV...However, my money recently has been looking good (knock on wood) so I'm contemplating a subscription

Free preview is definitely going to have a positive effect on subscribers for this season

pimp.gif

I know some NT'ers are big ballin' shot callin' and can pay $180 a season to watch every basketball game but as a college student it's tough for me to drop that kind of cash..So far it's been amazing being able to watch multiple NBA Games at once rather than just the ones that are on national TV...However, my money recently has been looking good (knock on wood) so I'm contemplating a subscription

Free preview is definitely going to have a positive effect on subscribers for this season

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

If only every game was in HD.

I have Dish Network and most of the games were in HD
They only show a few a day. Like today they only have the heat vs the 76ers and the Warriors vs the Rockets in HD.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

If only every game was in HD.

I have Dish Network and most of the games were in HD
They only show a few a day. Like today they only have the heat vs the 76ers and the Warriors vs the Rockets in HD.

i want this for my iPhone, i had it per hook up last season and wow!

it would look even better on my iPhone 4 with that HD screen, great watching games on the go!

$44 on the iphone though? eek!
ohwell.gif

i want this for my iPhone, i had it per hook up last season and wow!

it would look even better on my iPhone 4 with that HD screen, great watching games on the go!

$44 on the iphone though? eek!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by The Infamous

Not an nba fanatic, but its great when nothing else is on. [color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]NFL sunday ticket > All[/color]
This
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Infamous

Not an nba fanatic, but its great when nothing else is on. [color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]NFL sunday ticket > All[/color]
This
pimp.gif

LP is appreciated in general. Just got finished watching that Warriors - Rockets game...

LP is appreciated in general. Just got finished watching that Warriors - Rockets game...

Back
Top Bottom