FREE NBA League Pass Preview Appreciation

Anyone know what the deal with some 7 team deal is? My cousin was telling me his boy has some 7 team pack that was cheaper. I really only NEED 1 squad so 7 would be straight with me...
**UPDATE** looked it up. $110 for 7 teams

Anyone know what the deal with some 7 team deal is? My cousin was telling me his boy has some 7 team pack that was cheaper. I really only NEED 1 squad so 7 would be straight with me...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The free preview is only free until November 1st. Don't get too excited.

frown.gif
so sad

Originally Posted by thejrob

$110 is unnecessary because the entire package is like $180 I think...With the possibility of big trades up until the trade deadline, any team can instantly become a contender so it wouldn't be worth it to not just pay the extra cash

I've always wanted the NFL Sunday Ticket but isn't it like $350 or some ridiculous price? I'm probably over shooting it

Originally Posted by thejrob

$110 is unnecessary because the entire package is like $180 I think...With the possibility of big trades up until the trade deadline, any team can instantly become a contender so it wouldn't be worth it to not just pay the extra cash

I've always wanted the NFL Sunday Ticket but isn't it like $350 or some ridiculous price? I'm probably over shooting it

I think I might get the league pass mid season or after Christmas. It will probably be half by then. But wifey is not SO into the games, might have to put my foot down on this one though.

I think I might get the league pass mid season or after Christmas. It will probably be half by then. But wifey is not SO into the games, might have to put my foot down on this one though.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

If only every game was in HD.

DirecTV has most games in HD.
Damn, another reason I need DirectTV. Had this for the past three years, has become a necessary luxury for me.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

If only every game was in HD.

DirecTV has most games in HD.
Damn, another reason I need DirectTV. Had this for the past three years, has become a necessary luxury for me.

had it last year and loved it (edit - lp broadband that is)

exceeded the campus bandwidth limit every other week streaming 3 games at the same time
laugh.gif

got no damn work done
30t6p3b.gif

had it last year and loved it (edit - lp broadband that is)

exceeded the campus bandwidth limit every other week streaming 3 games at the same time
laugh.gif

got no damn work done
30t6p3b.gif

Its pretty wack this year. I mean free is free but on Comcast atleast only the first 5 channels are free. Like last night I couldnt get the Knicks game. And a couple others because they were on like the 6th and 7th LP channel. And on top of that its 2010. If im thinkin about payin 180 I want them to atleast be in HD. You not gettin my money for grainy #+% games. For that ill stream and connect my Laptop to my TV through HDMI and sometimes the streams are better than what LP is giving.

Sorry the last part was kind of a LP rant. But the free preview is appreciated. Just wack that its not "Every" game this year.

Its pretty wack this year. I mean free is free but on Comcast atleast only the first 5 channels are free. Like last night I couldnt get the Knicks game. And a couple others because they were on like the 6th and 7th LP channel. And on top of that its 2010. If im thinkin about payin 180 I want them to atleast be in HD. You not gettin my money for grainy #+% games. For that ill stream and connect my Laptop to my TV through HDMI and sometimes the streams are better than what LP is giving.

Sorry the last part was kind of a LP rant. But the free preview is appreciated. Just wack that its not "Every" game this year.

I'm considering paying for it - but I don't want to watch 100s of games - I want to see Cavs games.

I would pay half for being able to choose a team.

I'm considering paying for it - but I don't want to watch 100s of games - I want to see Cavs games.

I would pay half for being able to choose a team.

Back
Top Bottom