FREE Palestine! END the Occupation! STOP the Bombings! EDIT: BEGIN THE BOYCOTTS! PLEASE READ

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Where is the land promised to them? The Bible?

This is not factual. The Bible is a work of fiction. It is not a historical book.

Its factual to 2.1 Billion Christians and 20 million Jews

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

END ZIONISM END THE TERRORIST STATE OF ISRAEL END PRO-ISRAELI PROGRAMMING ON TV AND RADIO I SWEAR EVERYWHERE I GO I HEAR HANNUKUH THIS OR HANUKKAH THAT IM SOOO SICK OF THIS DOUBLE STANDARD "OOOOOH THATS ANTI SEMITIC IM TELLING" ALL REASONABLE PEOPLE SEE THAT ISRAELIS ARE THE TRUE TERRORISTS. UNIT 101 YOU @!#%#%! COWARDS!!!!!!!!!

btw... damn alot of NT seems pretty anti-semetic
smh.gif
smh.gif

Let me get this straight, if you support Palestine you're anti-semetic?

If you dont agree with Israeli occupation of Palestine you're anti-semetic?

indifferent.gif

Please elaborate...

END ZIONISM END THE TERRORIST STATE OF ISRAEL END PRO-ISRAELI PROGRAMMING ON TV AND RADIO I SWEAR EVERYWHERE I GO I HEAR HANNUKUH THIS OR HANUKKAH THAT IM SOOO SICK OF THIS DOUBLE STANDARD "OOOOOH THATS ANTI SEMITIC IM TELLING" ALL REASONABLE PEOPLE SEE THAT ISRAELIS ARE THE TRUE TERRORISTS. UNIT 101 YOU @!#%#%! COWARDS!!!!!!!!!

smh.gif
smh.gif
So being against terrorist Zionists make me an anti-Semite? Me thinks not.

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

Originally Posted by repinqueens

keep on crying. You''ll get some land when the native americans take over america or tibet is free from china

I'm sick of these crying arabs... lost a war in 6 days after they started it and crying when land is lost

You sir do not belong in this thread. If you were living in your home right now and lets say a Terrorist country came and kicked you out of your home bombed everywhere changed the name of the U.S.A to something else and you were left a stranded refugee, do I have the right to shut you up and call you a Crying American?
wait..how long have they been refugees again???

Originally Posted by I R Andre

smh.gif
smh.gif
So being against terrorist Zionists make me an anti-Semite? Me thinks not.

Would ya look at that I R Andre and I ultimately agree on the same thing, hmmm kinda makes that whole rant directed at me earlier kind of asinine....

Nah I was just saying that if every one thought like you nothing would get done- the Zionists would win. There's no such thing as a hopeless situation ifpeople come together as one and unite against evil.

and ZIONISM IS NOT THE SAME THING AS JUDAISM SO **** WITH THAT ANTI-SEMITE BULL +!#!.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

smh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Please elaborate...
you can support palestine and not be anti-semetic but this guy i quoted coming off complaining about hanukah and stuff.. calm down and stop thehate. i don't see anyone on here complaining about hearing about any muslim holidays or christmas.

Wheres the post about stopping the rocket bombing, suicide bombing and all the innocents that were killed by the terrorists? I think that might also be WRONG.But apparently, its in the wrong side of wrong.

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

Wheres the post about stopping the rocket bombing, suicide bombing and all the innocents that were killed by the terrorists? I think that might also be WRONG. But apparently, its in the wrong side of wrong.
QFT. People need to start thinking in terms of gray instead of black and white. Both sides have rights and both sides have wrongs.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

Wheres the post about stopping the rocket bombing, suicide bombing and all the innocents that were killed by the terrorists? I think that might also be WRONG. But apparently, its in the wrong side of wrong.
QFT. People need to start thinking in terms of gray instead of black and white. Both sides have rights and both sides have wrongs.

just flippin it around.

smh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Please elaborate...
you can support palestine and not be anti-semetic but this guy i quoted coming off complaining about hanukah and stuff.. calm down and stop the hate. i don't see anyone on here complaining about hearing about any muslim holidays or christmas.

He's right though, there are just as many Muslim people in America as there are Jews yet both of our major Holidays nor our holy month is recognized.

We get no days off for our holidays....

Yet Jews do?

It is a double standard....You know it.

Hell even Kwanza is more recognized than either Eids, Muslims make up almost two billion of this earths population and growing. America rather keep its peopleignorant to our way of life, the less the American people know about us the easier to misunderstand us and the easier it is to hate us.....

Another thing, growing up each and everyone of us were taught to accept Jewish holidays and learn about their culture....

But even to this day Islamic culture and history isn't even taught....

Countless lives were lost in the Rwandan genocide yet we are taught to exhaustion about the Haulocaust.....Why not learn about every genocide that ever tookplace?

I'll tell you why, its because we need to instill the sympathy early on in our youth for the Jewish people....

We need to confuse them even earlier about us Muslims though....

Another thing, growing up each and everyone of us were taught to accept Jewish holidays and learn about their culture....

Countless lives were lost in the Rwandan genocide yet we are taught to exhaustion about the Haulocaust.....Why not learn about every genocide that ever took place?

I'll tell you why, its because we need to instill the sympathy early on in our youth for the Jewish people....

There is an awful lot of hate in your heart.

Countless lives were lost in the Rwandan genocide yet we are taught to exhaustion about the Haulocaust.....Why not learn about every genocide that ever took place?

How can you equate anything I've said as hate? Care to explain?

I'm just speaking it how I see it, how I've lived it and how it really is...

IF I were to just go ahead and agree with most of the people in this thread I'd be normal though, right?

This dude needs a hug or something. The world works in mysterioius ways. Stereotypes ruined the muslim community to the rest of us., its gonna be real hard tochange that.

I'm not angered in the least bit, everything I just typed I did so in a calmful manner...I assure you this.

Its funny how I have to be the "angry muslim guy" to you guys....

IF I were to just go ahead and agree with most of the people in this thread I'd be normal though, right?
Well basically you're throwing a temper tantrum that Jews get treated differently than Muslims, while it happens to be true that doesn'tallow for the hateful rants you've typed. Personally I could care less about either side. All of that region could sink into the Mediterranean Sea forall I care.

Well basically you're throwing a temper tantrum that Jews get treated differently than Muslims, while it happens to be true that doesn't allow for the hateful rants you've typed. Personally I could care less about either side. All of that region could sink into the Mediterranean Sea for all I care.

So because I stated how I felt about the situation it has to be a temper tantrum?

Really?
indifferent.gif

I'd like to know how you can come to such a conclusion over the internet, if I'm throwing such a tantrum then why is my girlfriend still soundfullyasleep in our bed?

Hmmm?

indifferent.gif
How is anything I've said hateful? Please clue me in becauseI have yet to say anything of the sort...

Really though I'd love for you to bring up anything hateful I've said....I'm waiting.

Well basically you're throwing a temper tantrum that Jews get treated differently than Muslims, while it happens to be true that doesn't allow for the hateful rants you've typed. Personally I could care less about either side. All of that region could sink into the Mediterranean Sea for all I care.

So because I stated how I felt about the situation it has to be a temper tantrum?

Really?
indifferent.gif

I'd like to know how you can come to such a conclusion over the internet, if I'm throwing such a tantrum then why is my girlfriend still soundfully asleep in our bed?

Hmmm?

indifferent.gif
How is anything I've said hateful? Please clue me in because I have yet to say anything of the sort...

Really though I'd love for you to bring up anything hateful I've said....I'm waiting.
Ok. Make sure to wait right here in this thread, I'll be right back with the quotes.
fat chance. think i'm gonna go to bed

Really?
indifferent.gif

I'd like to know how you can come to such a conclusion over the internet, if I'm throwing such a tantrum then why is my girlfriend still soundfully asleep in our bed?

Hmmm?

indifferent.gif
How is anything I've said hateful? Please clue me in because I have yet to say anything of the sort...

Ok. Make sure to wait right here in this thread, I'll be right back with the quotes.
fat chance. think i'm gonna go to bed

Thats what I thought, next time you want to call me out be ready to defend your allegations as any REAL man would...

But that'd be a strech for a guy like you huh?

*Shrug* Now does that count as hate?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

P.S. next time you want to accuse me of being hateful, at least have some proof. That way you'll come off like less of a tool than you already arebuddy...Nothing I've said in this thread is anywhere near hateful....

Thanks, sleep tight kiddo.

Originally Posted by az005us

Stereotypes ruined the muslim community to the rest of us., its gonna be real hard to change that.
the muslim hardliners have yet to grasp this concept. the percentage of violent offenders are ruining life for peaceful muslims in the west. before sept 11 no one in the US generally gave a crap about islam either way, but now theres a negative connotation attached that isnt changing any time soon. it is what it is. after the next attack, depending how bad it is, innocent muslims, and anyone who may appear to be, will likely not be safe in the US. ijust think the extremist whackjobs are biting off more than they can chew when they bring that crap west. i feel sorry for anyone who lets any religioncommand their life like that, its a shame and a waste of energy.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

smh.gif
At that anti-Semitic gathering
indifferent.gif
Seriously
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

How come Palestinians and other Palestinian supporters never want to talk about Yassir Arafat oppressing his own people?
How come they never talk about the millions and millions of United States aid money that was stolen by Arafat?
How come Palestinians never want to take RESPONSIBILITY for their own?
Explain to me why the Palestinians still have NO running waters in their parts of the land? No, it's not Israel's fault. The Palestinians leaders cant create job in their part of the land.
It's always Israel's fault....... didn't you know?
Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by berberpride

Explain to me why the Palestinians still have NO running waters in their parts of the land?
they have no running water because the water is stolen from them inorder to keep Israel self sustaining state. Show me where on a map Israel gets its fresh water from. They get it from the west bank(jordan river) and the golan heights
The water was stolen?
laugh.gif

Not every water pipeline come from Palestinian controlled land, nice try though. Even if Syria had control of the Heights, Israel would still be able to get water.
WHAT THE #*$( DO YOU EXPECT FROM PALESTINIANS????

THEY HAVE NO MEANS OF ACTUAL OFFENSE OTHER THAN THOSE BOMBS!!!!

ISRAEL MADE PALESTINIAN homes battlefields...ISRAEL FORCED THEM TO THESE MEASURES!!!!

I know you cant sit there and believe the %%% coming out your mouth.....f outta here...
This is what I'm talking about. Israel forced them to use bombs?
Militants made Palestinian homes targets, not the Israelis.
Ya'll gotta understand that Israel intelligence uses Palestinians for their intelligence.

Fede.... there's no hope with these dudes...
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
Ya think?
laugh.gif
Definitely more then a couple...They'll deny it though...

it doesnt matter where in the world we are, jews will always be hated and blamed for everything. thats just how the world is these days. that is why i keepsaying world war III is on its way. this is just the beginning. i definitely want peace like the rest of us, i just dont see it coming anytime soon...

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

it doesnt matter where in the world we are, jews will always be hated and blamed for everything. thats just how the world is these days. that is why i keep saying world war III is on its way. this is just the beginning. i definitely want peace like the rest of us, i just dont see it coming anytime soon...
Again, nothing to do with Judaism, everything to do with Zionism. Not even the Zionists of old were as bad as those that are seen today. At leastmany of them understood that you could not completely disrespect the Palestinian people and expect them to be fine with it. The Israeli's now don'teven see this. They just blame everything on a strong hate for the Jewish people, which quite frankly, is just a cop out so they don't have to face theatrocities that their own people have committed.

Six people have been killed in Israel in rocket attacks from Gaza since the beginning of the year, according to Israel's Foreign Ministry.
Six people. Six. Israel has killed three hundred and fifteen in the past three days. Thats fine though right?

They have launched close to three hundred air strikes since Saturday. This is all just ok?

Anyone who thinks so is insane.

Back
Top Bottom