Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

^cannot believe that happened...i was so buzzed until that point. got straight hungover status lol. good fight tho

^ I'd try a Nike chat giving the rep the style/color code.  I've tried numerous times for that particular pair and haven't turned up anything.  These damn ads that pop up on NT with that particular pair aren't making missing out on them any easier.
laugh.gif

^not the guy asking but where can I cop?!?!? Seems like ndc doesn't have any more sizes. I been waiting for stores to get them but seems like it's online only.

The glow, the pearlescent webbing, materials.... The DB frees are a very nice shoe! Got mine yesterday.

Wow those are nice. may be a stupid question, but which are those and where those were purchased? Were they a GR? My FR2 knowledge is at a minimum..apologies

Last edited:
^not the guy asking but where can I cop?!?!? Seems like ndc doesn't have any more sizes. I been waiting for stores to get them but seems like it's online only.
NTLV has those last time I checked...

Wow those are nice. may be a stupid question, but which are those and where those were purchased? Were they a GR? My FR2 knowledge is at a minimum..apologies
Those are the Doernbecher release, pretty limited. Niketowns and Nike.com had them, they already restocked so I doubt they will again...

The more I see these pics the more I'm really glad I paid a little over retail from a reseller for the Doernbecher's! They just need to hurry up and get here now!!!

The more I see these pics the more I'm really glad I paid a little over retail from a reseller for the Doernbecher's! They just need to hurry up and get here now!!!
Even tho they look amazing in pics... They're better in person.

Call NikeTowns. I got both the black pair and the green suede pack shipped from NTLV.

Back
Top Bottom