Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

I prefer the stock laces. Galaxy laces do't go well with these
[/quote]

Thanks for the pics! I also like the stock laces better. Thinking of maybe throwing the galaxy laces on my Big Bang Lebrons and see how they look once I get em

Picked my pair up when I got off of work today...they're on my feet right now.  Beautiful shoe in person.  Galaxy laces will probably stay in the box.  Gonna take these to the gym and break 'em in.

Thanks for the pictures above. Galaxy laces looks meh. Makes me feel better about my pair not having the extra laces.

What do y'all think of the black laces?

Thanks for the pictures above. Galaxy laces looks meh. Makes me feel better about my pair not having the extra laces.

Black laces don't look as bad. Still seem to pop better with the originals though IMO

Just got my pair from the restock.....thankfully the right shoes and both laces. The bottoms of these are so sick. I wish I had a better camera so this picture would turn out better but you get the idea.

DB vs Chlorines

Repped. Thanks!

And they've arrived!!!! That sucks jaser :frown: and give me a sec for the alt laces psk2310

I prefer the stock laces. Galaxy laces do't go well with these

Repped as well! Thanks! I still want the Chlorines! I gotta have the OGs of my favorite shoe! haha

DOPE! I actually prefer Black over the other laces. I like how it lines up with the dark galaxy accents. What I really want to see are the same/similar Blue laces on them now :nerd:. What's the Blue called btw (according to box)?

Just got my pair from the restock.....thankfully the right shoes and both laces. The bottoms of these are so sick. I wish I had a better camera so this picture would turn out better but you get the idea.

I have a pretty nice cam. You could send them my way! :tongue:

Last edited:
Damn nice photos everyone especially XplosiveJeff for showing the the galaxy laces...repped everyone that shared photos. Happy Holidays everyone...

I think the dbs are the nicest FR2s..

Yeah I'm very pleased I also received the correct pair along with the additional galaxy laces...I personally will be throwing the galaxy laces on my kobe galaxy and see how they look...Cant say it enough how much the colors pop.! UNDS tomorrow...:smokin

damn those galaxy laces on the KB big bangs match 100%...i think imma switch out the laces cuz my dogs chewed up the big bang laces on mine..

DOPE! I actually prefer Black over the other laces. I like how it lines up with the dark galaxy accents. What I really want to see are the same/similar Blue laces on them now :nerd:. What's the Blue called btw (according to box)?
Blue Glow = Mesh Upper

Royal Blue = Frame

^^^ I wish I had a pair of KDs...:smh: The laces will probably set them off really nice...Put them on your pair and post some pics.

Itsonlyright... That's fresh right there! Damn I might have to pull the trigger on the IDs..

^Are the words on the laces 3m?

For those who missed out on the DB's, NTLV has sizes 9.5 and 15 as of 9pm tonite...

Last edited:
Thanks! Yeah, he was out COLD. :wow: I couldn't believe it, but I digress.

Good looks with that NTLV update! Still on the search for a size 8. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom