Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Those mids...
sick.gif

Wow nice way to ruin of my fav nike shoes ever. 
mean.gif

Wearing my all black free run 2s as we speak.

Last edited:
Awful.

Gonna grab a few more of the suede pairs for like $30ish shipped from FNL. :smokin

Still need those Ultramarine Lights.

Does anybody know where I can find a pair of the original black and white free run +2 in a size 11? 443815-010

Do these still exist?

I would like to replace my beat up pair.

Does anybody know where I can find a pair of the original black and white free run +2 in a size 11? 443815-010

Do these still exist?

I would like to replace my beat up pair.

Yo, I'm in the exact same boat as you man. I need a 10 to replace my beat up pair. Wish I had doubled up at the time. I love my FR2 vs other FRs

I know these might be the wrong thread but the outlets have the Free Run +!!!

Jersey Gardens outlet btw.

2ron7d3.jpg

I know these might be the wrong thread but the outlets have the Free Run +!!!

Jersey Gardens outlet btw.

2ron7d3.jpg

Yup. The Folsom outlet has them as well. I was so surprised to see them. Only one pair in my size.

There are also some olive/tarp FR2's with volt soles that are EXTs. They are on sale for $50 then I have a friends and family discount which brings them to $35. Im gunna get 5 pairs. A few to cut up for other projects and some to run in. Cant beat that price.

Got 8 pairs of shoes. 1 pair of OG FR1's black/black. 1 pair of LG4's black/black/green and 6 pairs FR2's grey/volt.... total $340 for 8 pairs of Nikes. Not bad.

I know they aren't Free 2s, but I just ordered an all black pair of Free Trails off of Finish Line and I'm psyched for them to come in! I forgot all about how Nike brought this model back. If anyone's interested, there's still a select few sizes left. Such a great shoe for the (heavily discounted) price!

^^damn, those are clean!

Get the prod # and google it, or call Nike with it. Might get more info like that.

They do look CLEAN! They remind me of some Deion Sanders' DTs or a LeBron Final cw. :smokin

JD Sport Exclusive cws... (via SN)

Very classy.

Back
Top Bottom