Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

what free run cw is these ?...

looks like these

http://m.finishline.com/controller?...F5ACFDBCFEFC26852&Au=P_ProductID&A=29325&An=9

Are the soles on the rear free 2's thinner (lower) than the Roshes? Reason i ask is i find the rear of the Roshes too high and I'm gonna be selling soon.

Roshes have a very thick sole/midsole. Frees are made to mimic a barefoot experience. The numbers on the free sole (3.0, 4.0, 5.0, etc...) are for the thickness. Lower the number, thinner the sole/midsole.

NICE! I'm still waiting on them to hit the outlets. :nerd:

I finally gave in man. I remember that convo we were having about waiting too long and being as*ed out.. and I kinda panicked when I didn't see my size on FL/eastbay/champs anymore haha. That's when I found the running warehouse deal

Last edited:
I was thinking about pulling the trigger on either the Dark Atomic Teals or Ultramarines from FNL but wasn't sure which size to go with. I wear a 10.5 in Roshes and LG4s, but I've never tried on any type of Frees though. Do these run true to size? I've seen people suggest TTS, half size up, or even a full size up. What do you guys think?

I was thinking about pulling the trigger on either the Dark Atomic Teals or Ultramarines from FNL but wasn't sure which size to go with. I wear a 10.5 in Roshes and LG4s, but I've never tried on any type of Frees though. Do these run true to size? I've seen people suggest TTS, half size up, or even a full size up. What do you guys think?
I don't have much option to size up being a 13. I always get stuff in 13, frees run snug and really hug your foot. I like the snug fit personally. If you don't, .5 up should be fine.

I don't have much option to size up being a 13. I always get stuff in 13, frees run snug and really hug your foot. I like the snug fit personally. If you don't, .5 up should be fine.
Thanks man, repped. I generally like snug fits, but I think I'm gonna go .5 up with these. 

does anyone know how the OG free run trails that just got re-relased run? I am a 9.5 in lunarglides but a 10 in free run 2's should i get 9.5 or 10!

These came in earlier this week, but I didn't get a chance to open them up and wear them until today. I went a half-size up as suggested by many in here, and they fit pretty well. Width-wise they seem alright, but they are a little long on me. I'm curious to see how my TTS 10.5 would fit. Anyway, I think these things look great. Definitely my favorite version of the Free Run as far as aesthetics go.

anyone has these?

can I get some feedback with these? debating if I should get these or the LG4 shield pack.
will be using them mainly for work'/walking around. not really for running primarily. Worried
about getting sweaty/stinky feet. :smh: :D

^^^i have the dark grey reflective pair. I love em! I also have the black/green pair of the lg4s. I prefer the frees personally. I use for casual tho.

^^^i have the dark grey reflective pair. I love em! I also have the black/green pair of the lg4s. I prefer the frees personally. I use for casual tho.
I have an ID shield pair and my feet definitely get hot with that different mesh. 

thanks S and ironmike. Will definitely get this now but would probably use thin socks with them and
during cool days only. I hate sweaty and hot feet.

I've been waiting for these to go on sale (since December), and, at ~$58 shipped, I pulled trigger ASAP. BIG UP to SortaNew2Retro for the info! :nthat:

Free Huarache Light - Ultramarine by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

I used to own the Retros (2004?), and I undoubtedly prefer the hybrids over those. The FR2 sole gets me all the time! haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom