Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

black volts are calling my name. cool nikeid options, but 140 shipped to cali for some frees is a NO GO. nikeid prices are a little out of hand. most of you guys on here may not remember up until a couple of years ago, it was ONLY 15 dollars more to ID your shoes, now its 30? plus shipping and taxes??? now thats a good business plan.

People love the reds when I wear them, with some coupons I definitely need to get another pair. Would much rather have 2 of these than one air max

Chlorines came in today toooo pifffff.

I wanna get another pair of challange reds too.

The city packs
pimp.gif

Does anyone have actual pics of the "Cherry" color, especially on the midsole?

I want to pull the trigger on a pair of IDs, but not really feeling how pink it looks on the site.

running warehouse is great!!! ordered my shoes during my lunch break, and they showed up at my doorstep less than 24 hours later. free overnight in cali. for those of you who haven't bought them yet, what ever size you wear in the free 5.0 v4, go down a half size from that if you want the sime fit. what ever size you wear in the free run +, get the same size.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

running warehouse is great!!! ordered my shoes during my lunch break, and they showed up at my doorstep less than 24 hours later. free overnight in cali. for those of you who haven't bought them yet, what ever size you wear in the free 5.0 v4, go down a half size from that if you want the sime fit. what ever size you wear in the free run +, get the same size.
NICE! 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I hope this is so...

Really wished these fit me, but the arch on these doesn't even come close to how my foot is shaped.  The arch on the shoe is too far back.  Damn shame because I think these shoes look great.  
frown.gif

the photo on runningwarehouse really doesnt do justice to the chlorines. the blue and orange are MUCH more vibrant in person. heres my pair that came in today.
244xqfk.jpg

FYI for Ray and everyone else that was feeling the 3.0 top on the iD without the overlay.  Nike will not fulfill orders for it, just got an email saying that the option wasn't supposed to be added to the builder until late this year or next year.

Bittersweet. More funds saved... I guess. I wonder if all those other options (i.e. different midsole color and the shield option) will be "reserved" for a later time as well?  

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Bittersweet. More funds saved... I guess. I wonder if all those other options (i.e. different midsole color and the shield option) will be "reserved" for a later time as well?  

maybe you can get the orange free 2 sole but I would bet dollars to donuts that the shield option won't go through.  It kind of makes more practical sense for the winter/fall months anyway, though the look on the builder is cool.

Came in today...

2yjyat5.jpg

More of a Nike bball kinda guy but I can't stop wearing these. Good looks bustinjustin on the all blacks
glasses.gif

11sdst0.jpg

Originally Posted by ill4eva

Really wished these fit me, but the arch on these doesn't even come close to how my foot is shaped.  The arch on the shoe is too far back.  Damn shame because I think these shoes look great.  
frown.gif

I seem to have the same problem the arch doesn't fit right for me. Thinking of switching the insole to see if that helps.

5626862705_5f78ab5889_b.jpg

whoopwhoop!

I, somehow, cant get the upper to disappear on nikeid.

can someone link me t a pair with the option activated?

thx

Originally Posted by tomat3

whoopwhoop!

thx
Don't bother they won't fulfill the order (mine just got canceled 2 days ago), unless you just want to play around on the builder.

whoopwhoop!

thx

ILLY pic, Sir! I just received one of my iD orders (AM1), but still no word on my FR2 package...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

whoopwhoop!

thx
Don't bother they won't fulfill the order (mine just got canceled 2 days ago), unless you just want to play around on the builder.

Too Bad. Would've made the I'd a whole lot sexier. I'll have to get the challenge red next then.

Back
Top Bottom