Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

my ids  finally arrived..going for the cool grey look.the extra laces are white
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2hi8ej5.jpg

ILLY. Is that Reflective Silver, and may we see a frontview shot?

Mike: Wdup, Sir!

Hey all,

Want to order wifey a pair of these. They run same size as the free 1's? i know she had to go up .5 on those....

Thanks! That confirms the midsole rim issue from a while back. I can't wait for mine to be delivered!

so whats the turn around time on the IDs? Wifey ordered on 4/10, I wouldve thought shed get the shipped email by now?

Shaun: I ordered my pair on the 5th along with a pair of AM1iDs. The AMs took only 17 days to arrive on my doorstep. I'm still waiting on my FR2s, but I'm expecting them to be delivered this week, which'll be about 28 days (give/take a day). I guess they've been coeceiving high volumes of orders since the launch. They "sold out" again for this week.

did you have em delivered to the store? I did, I wonder if that makes any difference?

Nope. I have them delivering to my doorstep.

I think it does make a difference depending on the location UPS facility. I recall my previous iD orders arrived and departed at a UPS facility considerably near the Nike Store up here before making its way to my doorstep, which took about 1-2 days.

I just got the all blacks. I couldn't decide between the all red Prestos on sale for 69.99. Both so COMFEY. Should I go back for the Prestos?

Chlorine blue/OJ or Livestrongs? Decisions decisions

Wait if we order pre-made colors such as chlorineblue or LS do they automatically come as free +2?  no option for 3.0 soles?

by the way which soles are better for 'running/jogging'?    i'm gonna try a pair on tomorrow

LD: I think a couple cws drop every month...

Fuzy: If you want versatility, go with the FR2s, imo.

DL: I'm a bit confused. Are you referring to the GRs or iDs? If you're referring to iDs, you have the option to choose either an FR2 or 3.0 midsole. You get what you see with the GRs.

I've been practicing splatter print (BIG UP to BG for the tips) to my beater FR1s, and I'm very pleased with the results, so I'm considering a few more iDs that would be good candidates for the application.

1056xbd.png

USA II

2d1uz47.png

Grape

34ga4px.png

Hulk

246o20l.png

SB

^ahh i read every post in this thread and I get between the 3.0 (id) and 4.0 (standard) soles.

I'll def purchase the standard first, just struggling which one to choose, livestrong or orange/blue. might have to flip a coin

those sb's are fire, love those speckles. Grapes are hella clean looking too

^ Ah I see. LS's are too plain for me, so I'd go with the Chlorines, as Summer is just around the corner. They'll be BEAMIN' lol.

Oh... both midsoles are good for running. It depends your running preference... If you want the best barefoor experience Nike has to offer and a lighter, go with the 3.0. I personally love the FR midsoles. They look good, and they're still considerably light.

^ thanks for the opinion. i have to agree i don't ever want to regret missing out on the chlorines. im disappointed in the performance of AM 2011 so I guess I'll give these a go, might try a lunar also haha

Damn pulled trigger on chlorines, now I want the LS. fml

I went to montclair plaza and tried these on at champs, they fit True to size.  They fit like a glove and are lighter than kobes.  Thinking about pulling the trigger on a LS after seeing pics ugh.

edit: switched order to LS, since chlorines are still plenty in stock i'll wait a little before I pull the trigger on those.

Back
Top Bottom