Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Originally Posted by retro23phan

give it a week to week in a half (thats how long it took for me) 
It also depends on where you live. If you live in the west coast it is faster (obviously) and vice versa
thanks for the fast response.

^Same here, bro... same here. Only a couple of weeks more. Hopefully, they don't pull a KD IViD on us with a delay.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

They have some free run 3 up for ids right now (wide, women). Not working on my phone right now though, http://store.nike.com/us/...pn-null/pid-510712/cid-1
Good looking out, bro! It's working (I can see the listing, but no shoe) on my phone, but it doesn't seem to be working for my computer... It's taking forever to load!

-edit-
Type in Free Run 3 on NDC, and you'll see...
mjaau8.jpg

I CAN'T *$&($& WAIT!

-edit-
Thanks, snuks!

For sure, can't wait to see what you do with these. All your fr2 turned great! Still want to make my own grinches, aha.

Illustrayt or anyone else with the challenge reds, can you post a few pics your shoes. Specifically the size tag and as much of the inside collar as you can. I got a pair off of eBay and they look mostly legit, but theres a few small details that seem a little off. They might just be b-grades. Since the challenge reds were the first colorway that came out, I wonder if the small differences could just be minor updates that Nike has implemented since. All of my other pairs are newer colorways. Thanks in advance

^Here you go, bro. Excuse the sockballs lol
20v12j8.jpg

HEADS UP! Word out is that the FR2iDs will be dropped from NIKEiD on 3.5.12 due to the launch of the FR3iDs. So if you're considering a pair, act soon.

eek.gif
I will definitely order within the next week. Maybe even tomorrow if I miss out on Cement IVs or Cloak Kobe VIIs

Finally have time to post my pics of my IDs.  Can't wait until the FR3 on ID.  Hopefully there is some overlap with the FR2 to see what has better options.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^Here you go, bro. Excuse the sockballs lol
20v12j8.jpg

HEADS UP! Word out is that the FR2iDs will be dropped from NIKEiD on 3.5.12 due to the launch of the FR3iDs. So if you're considering a pair, act soon.

HeyWe're the same size! Although I will have to go up a .5 sz soon

Illustrayt, thanks for the pic. Your size tag looks like mine, but the production dates are different. Mine says January of 2011. Some of the things I've noticed about my challenge reds that is different from my other pairs is:
the heel isn't stiff / doesn't feel reinforced and doesn't come to as much of a point in the center. The red striping on the heel and under the nubuck is fatter and doesn't line up in the same places that it does on other pairs. The inner lining ends just past where the size tag is, on other pairs theres another section to it. The insoles are a little thinner and flimsier than my other pairs, also the foot x-ray print on the top is lighter. They didn't come with the original slim laces, have standard size black laces. Also, to me they feel just a bit lighter than my other pairs, but I'd need to weigh em to know for sure.

Its weird because overall the shoes seem to be made out of legit materials, but as if they were assembled in a different factory or something. The outsole seems to be an authentic Nike Free sole. The seller says he bought em from the clearance rack at Sports Authority. Also he has good feedback, but I'm starting to wonder. If anybody has any insight on this, let me know. I can post pics if anybody's interested or wants to know what to look out for. Thanks

Originally Posted by XIVpositive

Illustrayt, thanks for the pic. Your size tag looks like mine, but the production dates are different. Mine says January of 2011. Some of the things I've noticed about my challenge reds that is different from my other pairs is:
the heel isn't stiff / doesn't feel reinforced and doesn't come to as much of a point in the center. The red striping on the heel and under the nubuck is fatter and doesn't line up in the same places that it does on other pairs. The inner lining ends just past where the size tag is, on other pairs theres another section to it. The insoles are a little thinner and flimsier than my other pairs, also the foot x-ray print on the top is lighter. They didn't come with the original slim laces, have standard size black laces. Also, to me they feel just a bit lighter than my other pairs, but I'd need to weigh em to know for sure.

Its weird because overall the shoes seem to be made out of legit materials, but as if they were assembled in a different factory or something. The outsole seems to be an authentic Nike Free sole. The seller says he bought em from the clearance rack at Sports Authority. Also he has good feedback, but I'm starting to wonder. If anybody has any insight on this, let me know. I can post pics if anybody's interested or wants to know what to look out for. Thanks
I'm interested to see their pics. I'll post up a few of my Challenge Reds tomorrow.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

still waiting for fuel pack info...

THIS! I've been waiting since I saw them also.  I keep going on this thread multiple times a day to see if there is anymore info.

Struck out on both the Cement IVs and Kobe Cloaks so I went ahead and ordered my pair of a NYK FR2s today. How easy was it to take the Nike tag off the tongue?

Does anyone know of any place online where I can pick up a size 8.5 for <$60?
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom