Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

hey ray i was wondering if you can tell me how the forward moc runs. narrow? big or small? thanks. i wear a 9.5 in lunarglides if that helps semi wide foot

DOPE! That's pretty crazy seeing the FR2iD back with pretty much the OG options. Nike knows they have a CLASSIC with the FR2. :nthat:
I just wish there were newer colors.

any of you guys order the wovens yet? The 3 CW's have been up on NDC for a couple days now.

Thinking about buying the Smoke cw but it looks quite similar to my Iguana fr+ 3 nsw.

Got these iD's in last week:

any of you guys order the wovens yet? The 3 CW's have been up on NDC for a couple days now.
Thinking about buying the Smoke cw but it looks quite similar to my Iguana fr+ 3 nsw.
Smoke is definitely gray (doesn't have a tinge of green to it), the color looks nothing like Iguana.

Smoke is definitely gray (doesn't have a tinge of green to it), the color looks nothing like Iguana.

wow thanks for posting that pic. I was looking at the product pic on ndc and the color looked somewhat in the shade of "military" green like so...

if it actually looks like your pic in person then :smokin, I love that shade of grey

Last edited:
I got my wovens in today.  The seaweed color is a bit different than in the pictures.  Frankly i thought it was closer to black.  But I'm happy--they match my MSU stuff.

Nice Wovens up there!

Woah. Grants sold out (Men's cw)!?! Those along with the AF1s were best ones in my opinion.

Last edited:
Did anyone get these when they were released a couple of days ago? ILLustRAYt posted a preview of these back on October 28th...Wondering if anyone copped them...They might be my favorite colorway of the FR2s...

Last edited:
^ i did too :smh: ... Been a little busy with finals and everything, and didnt have a chance to check the full roster of DBs. They were gone by the time I saw a pic of them. Theyre :smokin

^ I copped both that CW and the women's version. They should be here by Friday :D .
All the hype was on the DB 9 (of course). So they were pretty easy to get. I'm surprised that the high dunks sold out before the FR2.~

Last edited:
restocked and copped. I missed out on saturday due to the pinwheel but was sitting by my computer today and got the notification. Now they are pretty much sold out again.

Back
Top Bottom