Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

I haven't received shipping confirmation yet on my sz 11.5. Hopefully it goes through...still says "submitted" on NDC

"Preparing to ship" for my pair and the wifes...:smokin Stoked..

Mine says preparing to ship. Weird, I ordered the Megatron hoody by phone just 1 hour earlier than the doernbecher restock and that already shipped.

"Preparing to ship" for my pair and the wifes...
smokin.gif
Stoked..
Just noticed mine says the same!! Good call!

I'm sure these are slower to ship just because it's QS/DB shoe to say the least..either way it'll come..

I just got my pair from the original release day (11/30)...be patient guys...I'm sure your pairs from the restock will be in your hands soon enough.

hoping for another restock i need them in a 12. had them in cart on the restock yesterday got all the way to place order and they removed them from my cart for taking too long after about 45 seconds. SMH so much for that new hold system theyve got.

Got a shipping confirmation early this morning for one of the pairs I ordered yesterday on the restock. The other pair is still in process so we'll see about that one. About a 2 hour gap between when I purchased em yesterday

So mad i missed em. Had em in my cart on my phone and was 2 blocks away from home so i borderline ran to do it on my computer but it was gone by the time i got home :smh:

My order from the restock says shipped. Ordered late yesterday afternoon. Yes, these are very good looking. My buddy tried to order a few minutes after me and only had size 10 left. He was a lil heated.

I ordered both pairs literally not 10mins apart...Wife's (Kylie) pair is expected delivery tomorrow...My pair hasn't been shipped yet...C'mon Nike.!

Nice photos of your doernbechers City Spud81 & MuLLiNs7388...repped...I'm jelly....Wanted to get them but I have a lot of Christmas shopping to do...

Nice photos of your doernbechers City Spud81 & MuLLiNs7388...repped...I'm jelly....Wanted to get them but I have a lot of Christmas shopping to do...

Thanks man. I know the Nikestore here in Dallas still had them in stock as I returned a pair of Sunday.

Thanks psk2310! I had to bust them out today for work. I'll be honest in saying these are my first pair of free runs and they are very comfortable. :smokin

^^^me too (i copped on the restock). was starting to get worried but cant wait for em to get here!  everyones pics look sick...getting me antsy

My definite favorite of this year's DB series and might be my favorite Free Run. Have to see em in person to decide though

Just got these in :smokin slowly becoming my favorite out of the dbs.

nice on feet pic!!!

how do they fit compared to other FR2's?
heard someone mention they feel a lil more snug.
hopefully i can find a pair since i missed on both the release and restock :frown:

Still have one of my order stuck in "preparing to ship" status. Pics look good, and I'm sure even better in person

Back
Top Bottom