Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Im torn on the Free Run 1 or the Free Run 2 from Runningwarehouse. Cant decide which ones to get Friday. I found a secret to get the code to still work......

yes, share please.

I'm guessing NONE of the coupons for running warehouse work now?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Im torn on the Free Run 1 or the Free Run 2 from Runningwarehouse. Cant decide which ones to get Friday. I found a secret to get the code to still work......

u cant say that and not share

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

People, these are true to size. Trust.
OH NO. This post by my homie, Ron, has me worried that I have to return and reorder my pair
frown.gif
, and wait another 4-5 weeks. They began design a bit over week ago too. If this is the case, I can order another for free shipping. Bittersweet.

Shaun: DOPE!

Tomat: LS's look ILLY in your pic! 
I tried on the red pair at footlocker on monday, i'd say true to size, but roomy in the toe box is correct
also it depends on how you wear em. With my other Free's, i go sockless, but with the last free run's, sockless resulted in a very loose fit, this coming from a guy whos worn presto, free 5.0 v1, v4, and free 3.0...so the fit is more like a reg. shoe, def. not as "snug" as the older model free's are concerned

I just used "NURBLOGD" in the Team Discounts tab to get 10% off. Total was $88.09. Better than nothing I guess.

Originally Posted by Control Are

I just used "NURBLOGD" in the Team Discounts tab to get 10% off. Total was $88.09. Better than nothing I guess.

ehhh buying some socks and cleaner to bring the total to $100, then using the $30 off coupon to get it to 70+tax is a bit better..
...now if i could get it for $68 shipped 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Control Are

ehhh buying some socks and cleaner to bring the total to $100, then using the $30 off coupon to get it to 70+tax is a bit better..
...now if i could get it for $68 shipped 
tired.gif

I was going to do that but I couldn't find the challenge reds anywhere in my area. I should have jumped on the $68 RW deal as soon it was posted

Originally Posted by Mthreee

How does the Volt look in person? Looks almost pure yellow in the pics.

Here's a pic I took about a week ago...

27zgj6c.jpg

It's definitely not a pure yellow in person, imho.

Anyone else realize everyone is jumping on the "free" bandwagon. Idk if Nike was first to do it but now Reebok has a free shoe being hardcore pushed on ESPN.com and asics has one and now Adidas has one with their new climacool shoes.

Pm me about the code, it got took down the first time due to people abusing them and working the system to allow 2 codes to be used, I didnt want to mess it up for myself before I can order tomorrow
laugh.gif

I bought some cleaner at Footlocker to up the total to 100 and walked with my Frees for 75 with tax. Been training in them the past week, it's definitely been an adjustment. A good one, but it's taken some getting used to.

^^ what you mean getting used to?

I plan on just running with mine, but i've never owned any Frees before.

What can i expect?

Yeah. The Free Run 1s took me about 2-3 miles during my run to get used to how they perform due to their flexibility and how they mimic "barefoot" running. It's definitely different than most conservative firm cushioned running sneakers... I believe they can also help develop a forefoot strike (if you don't have one)...

More designs... I'm addicted, and I don't have my pair yet lol

k3sveu.jpg

Pacquiao

2rnh15z.png

Hornet

2dig21y.png

Land of the Free

59uivb.png

Tiff

2w7mvyw.png

Jungle Cat

6f46rc.png

Venom

Originally Posted by big1236

^^ what you mean getting used to?

I plan on just running with mine, but i've never owned any Frees before.

What can i expect?
Running with frees will change your running form.  You will be using more leg muscles you dont normally use running.  If you are used to running with regular shoes, most likely you will be running from heel to toe.  With the Frees, you will most likely start landing closer to the ball of your foot then pushing off, which is the same way you would run if you are barefoot.  
It will take some adjustment and you have to take your time increasing your running distance.  Otherwise, it will be painful. It took me about 2-3 weeks before I can start running over 10 miles on mine.  

Ahh.. Cant decide between the 3.0 upper of the FreeRun upper. IDs are going to kill my wallet.

20V: I dig! I want at least one  two iDs with a 3.0 upper. lol

Just saw real pics of the Green Apple cw via eBay...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Anyone else realize everyone is jumping on the "free" bandwagon. Idk if Nike was first to do it but now Reebok has a free shoe being hardcore pushed on ESPN.com and asics has one and now Adidas has one with their new climacool shoes.
The sneaker business is one of the biggest rip off businesses around.  One company comes up with something and if it works then everyone else changes it slightly and puts out their own version.  Just like how companies rip off Apple.

wow Ray...that USA pair is d-d-dope!!!

when the wife did her pair in studio they didnt have the sheild or the 3.0 options...

i'm diggin the USA's and Venoms... if the Yellow was more of a gold on the Philippines ones, those would be copped!!

Thanks, Shaun & big1236!

I'm hoping for a pure / regular yellow option (matte nubuck material / base / and MIDSOLE!) for the next palette update. A regular green would be dope too! I'm thinking it should get updated with new colors around Julyish...

took these in the bathroom because it's the brightest part of the house...fit is great but wished the colors were more vivid (you can also see what the electric green laces look like sitting in the shoe).
One more note the volt is not pure yellow as it photographs but it is a lot closer to yellow than on a lot of other nikes.

4c916a2e2517fc26494f4801fe69a5a0504849cb_r.jpg

24f162242810f82d487e9002e9ece3bb1a6e97f4_r.jpg

6e036d432a122222161fff5d2f5a417d205e9c57_r.jpg

d11366542dc92a811a8bfc4a2e2145af5200698b_r.jpg

Would it be ok to use these as not only training shoes.. but maybe to play some sports in? I mean is the grip/support enough for quick lateral movements?

Back
Top Bottom