Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

just discovered that these could be ID'd today. (im almost NEVER in the nike forum
laugh.gif
) anyways, heres my first attempt. might make em when money is right.
Check out the
Nike Free Run 2 iD Running Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com

I like a lot of the colorways above.

Don't know why, but I REALLY like this color (even though it's women's)
174270464DA15CB71311AD

You're welcome, all. Yeah Bright, those are crazy, I was thinking for a minute on those too. Right now though I went with the Challenge Red's and the Livestrong's.

I'm trying to resist right now, I just spent $400 the other week on the other code.

Must fight temptation and just get these Chlorines.

The future CW (gray+black and the all yellows) will be copped, hopefully they hit runningwarehouse and we get a code!

just pull the trigger man. you will not regret getting either.

do we know when any of those colorways above will be releasing? or do they kind of just randomly come out?

Skip: That I don't know. I think the trend for releases is about new 3-5 cws are each month. At least we all know what cws are dropping.

I can't wait for the All Yellow upper cw, myself!

anyword on releasedate of new cw considering copping blk/whts but holding back. is FL getting the live strong mens

I just received my LS, and tried them to walk around the mall in.

These are GREAT!

I may get another colorway to actually run in because the LS are just so beautiful to ruin... LOL

Big: I dig! The only FRs are run in is the Black cw. I'm planning to preserve / maintain most of my iDs and LSs lol

SDG: I don't think FLs get the LS cws, but, other than the Nike stores, I know that FNL does.   

NIce code shady, the CP15 still works you just have to use it on a phone order

Grabbed these with the FL coupon 30 off

I like them more after wearing them a lot this weekend, needed some white shoes so I went with this colorway.

thanks for the coupon code. just ordered a 12.5, returning my size 13 cholines to finishline victoria gardens CA after work today if anyone is interested.

^^^i came in here to post the city pack lol late! I think I like the rio's the best. Can't wait for someone to pick up a pair so we can get better pics.

Back
Top Bottom