Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

question * for the challenger red free runs... did anybody do a lace swap and make the laces red? if so ... whats the best red lace out there?? standard red cheap laces contrast pretty bad and was hoping to see if anyone knew of a lace that would be a nice match

Sports Authority is having an F&F promo of 25% from 7/13-7/19, and THEY HAVE the FR2s. Most importantly, they're valid for the offer! My local SA had several cws. $66 + tax is not bad at all! Good luck!

http://img.ed4.net/tsa/im...cial-F&F_coupons.pdf

BIG up to my homie, Conrad, for the info!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Big:
That's unusual. I healed up after 3 days, and my legs felt good.

Sandman: ILLY! Indeed. That's what makes iDs dope!

Mikey: I did. 
aylk45.png

2vtpfr7.png

I got the red laces from one of my FR2iDs

-edit-
Saw some iDs I saw on eBay. $110 shipped each. Not bad I guess...
%24(KGrHqIOKigE3y6TSVRwBOHjuylskg~~0_3.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/MENS-NIKE-FREE-...9541131?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item415b97ad0b

%24(KGrHqV,!hkE3v5+wfmPBOHjpfRLZw~~0_3.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-FREE-RUN-2...9821057?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item53e84fac01

%24(KGrHqYOKkIE3sW)IRH)BOHjnRuNl!~~0_3.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/WMNS-NIKE-FREE-...20601?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item53e84faa39

%24(KGrHqZ,!gwE4b9,N4gYBOHjr24!VQ~~0_3.JPG

WILSON! It's a guarantee these'll make you run faster! (word to NBA JAM! lol)
http://cgi.ebay.com/WMNS-NIKE-FREE-...21486?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item53e84fadae

I'm DEFINITELY ordering my FREEclipses next! Can't decide the pair that they'll be ordered with though.

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

finally got my challenger reds for a good price. They were sold out at all the footlockers near me.. found a 25% off coupon online for sports authority... best color imo
You lucky. Yeah the red free's are nicest imo. 

ILLustRAYt - they look alot better with the red laces. I wonder how hard its going to be to find challenger red laces. I wonder if I could call nike and order them?

^If I had an extra, I'd ship them to you free of charge. Good luck!

So, I go to NDC and see if any new FR2 cws are put up, and I see there are now 12 revolving circles under the cw selection. It was 11 not too long ago. And BAM! I see these
Spoiler [+]
do30ht.jpg

This was me as the cw loaded up moments ago...
eek.gif
roll.gif
!
2sb3711.jpg

Now, I'm feelin' like
519b9d.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^If I had an extra, I'd ship them to you free of charge. Good luck!

called nike and it was an epic fail.. they don't sell laces.. man i need a pair of challenger red laces bad!! hook it up bro! or if you got any info
smokin.gif

72.23 out the door !

thanks again ray.

might be going back the next couple of days to use more cupons, might scoop the black pair, and lunarglide 3s- green.

smokin.gif

as im sitting here, i check my progress on my IDs, and what do you know. 
said shipped 10 min prior !

go to my door, and BAM.... 
eek.gif

No doubt, BW! Your iDs have me JELLY! Still no still shipping comf!
mad.gif
 That's how I ordered my pair too. I'm also diggin the iD tab
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
! That's the only way I end my runs.

Just ordered the Sonic Yellows and the FREEclipses...
16iirno.png

2qm1a1w.gif

I can't find the Challenge Red's anywhere in my size, looks like I am going to have to go the iD route. For those of you who own both iD's & the general release, is there a difference in quality?

For those of y'all that copped from Sports Authority...Did they have a decent size run on em? Particularly on the Challenge Reds??

^ only size 12 left. A decent run. See if you can order in store if they have them?

Quality is good on ids vers gr

Originally Posted by nikeairon

For those of y'all that copped from Sports Authority...Did they have a decent size run on em? Particularly on the Challenge Reds??
they had a decent run at my stop... but check this.. they can order the shoe for you free shipping at the store...
happy.gif

saw the sonic yellow cw was on ndc this morning, searched around my local mall to come home empty handed, oh well.

just ordered sonic yellows. didnt want to wait for discount and miss out. wish i had a sports authority my way...

I have a Sports Authority close to my job and if they can order my size than maybe I will be able to get some Challenged Red's.

The next cws to launch on NDC as seen on the New Releases page...

Mens:
- Red / Blue
- Dark Grey / Black / Sonic Yellow

Almost all the known cws have been released. I'm guessing there'll be less than 10 cws left

Womens:
- Grey / Solar Red
- Maroon / Orange (Virginia Techesque)

Same for the women's cw...

Originally Posted by Tjay

does this fit true to size?

runs very true to size... for me at least.. ive heard that it might run alil big depending on your feet... FYI once you wear them you won't want to take them off lol
laugh.gif

get the challenger reds!!! best colorway imo
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom