Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

flgevp.jpg

Just came in. Such a good buy for 62 bucks. Took them for a quick mile, and they're crazy comfortable.
My girl wants me to do a 5k with her so I need to get back in the habit

I wish I got a pair...not feeling the overall look as much but the speckled sole got me. I was one of the pack impatiently waiting last night for the midnight release.
Oh well, maybe a restock of returned/cancelled pairs since i dont see these giving any resellers any profit.
Either that or just opt for a ID version of the free 5.0

Thought I missed out, but after a few calls .... I got mine. Can't wait to see them in person, and I hate waiting on packages!

Can't believe Frees only lasted six minutes! Hypebeasts and resellers have truly taken over. So sad.....

Wow I can't believe I missed out on this release because of school. Damn FR selling out like that...this ain't no limited kobe/jordan's/brons/ +@$ FREE RUNS?

Most Pairs sold will probably end up for sale on eBay or in people's sigs here. What a shame. Resellers have really taken over.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Most Pairs sold will probably end up for sale on eBay or in people's sigs here. What a shame. Resellers have really taken over.
Hella lame. That sort of behavior should be frowned upon. I wish I would spend more than retail on a pair of Free's, lol.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Hella lame. That sort of behavior should be frowned upon. I wish I would spend more than retail on a pair of Free's, lol.

These are going straight to my feet (socks on), with shipping bridging the gap.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Wow I can't believe I missed out on this release because of school. Damn FR selling out like that...this ain't no limited kobe/jordan's/brons/ +@$ FREE RUNS?
Exactly.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Just picked up a pair of the all red Free Run 2 with the Footlocker coupon today. #goodforme

#whatquickstrike haha
Love those, I have them and still smile looking down at em every time I go for a run. Look nice with jeans too.

These WERE limited though. Not like it was your average run of the mill free release by any means numbers wise.

Originally Posted by InfraRen

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Just picked up a pair of the all red Free Run 2 with the Footlocker coupon today. #goodforme

#whatquickstrike haha
Love those, I have them and still smile looking down at em every time I go for a run. Look nice with jeans too.
Yes! Since I will never wear red TOMS -_- hahah!

smh stayed up refreshing 2 nights ago and i see they cancelled and released during the day smdh..i actually wanted these to work out in

Back
Top Bottom