||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

If you could, and have a pair.. Could you take a pic of the electric green midsole with a volt midsole. These look like "volt" to me and i have a feeling they won't make it an option this year... =/

Originally Posted by abstractability

If you could, and have a pair.. Could you take a pic of the electric green midsole with a volt midsole. These look like "volt" to me and i have a feeling they won't make it an option this year... =/

Not FR3s, but here's a shot of a Volt Midsole (FR2) and an Electric Green Midsole (LG1)
33v2ck6.jpg

The SXSW pic again for reference.
sxsw.jpg

Thanks Ray.. The LG1 still are too green for my tastes... The patty day 3s look so much like volt... Need comparison of patty day 3s and free runs with volt midsole.

i must be color blind lol..

the st pattys color code is "green/green"

the shade of electric green (which is infact the upper) is much duller than the lg1.

the fact that the st pattys comes in and ID box, give me the feeling its all ID options (notice under the sxsw it says nike free run ID)

well see with the pair i ordered lol.

ill post pics, once i can figure out why photobucket is a bunch a ducks ahaa

I hope it is an option, they might just let it be without the SXSW on the tongue so they will still be unique. JUST GIMMIE MY GREEEENS

Originally Posted by bwood056

i must be color blind lol..

the st pattys color code is "green/green"

the shade of electric green (which is infact the upper) is much duller than the lg1.

the fact that the st pattys comes in and ID box, give me the feeling its all ID options (notice under the sxsw it says nike free run ID)

well see with the pair i ordered lol.

ill post pics, once i can figure out why photobucket is a bunch a ducks ahaa
You and I, both, bro!
laugh.gif

I'm still not convinced it's Electric Green lol!

I understand the association between Green and St. Patty's, but Volt/Neon Yellow is often perceived as "Green" to the general public. 

I also understand that they are iDs. However, when I ordered my FR3iDs at the iD Studio I was able to see the FR3 Option Swatch, and there were colors on the swatch that weren't available on the current iD Builder. So I'm thinking, a Volt Midsole along with the 5 other colors may be added to the iD options in a couple of months.

What gets me is... how Electric Green midsole looks undoubtedly GREEN on the iD Builder, and the SXSW looks Volt or somewhere in between lol. Plus, 1they didn't have any samples with an Electric Green midsole
frown.gif

Here are some pics for reference...

Exhibit A
laugh.gif
LunarGlide4 - Peep the different layers and distinction of colors on the midsole
2925xqb.jpg

Exhibit B: LunarSwift - All Cyber (Volt) upper, and the pic has pretty similar lighting as the SXSWs
2qs5g60.jpg

Exhibit C: LunarGlide - Electric Green Upper
9hnfpd.jpg

I'm really looking forward to their arrival, BW, so the smoke can finally clear.
laugh.gif

You guys aren't blind.  Sometimes nike will list a color as "Volt" but it isn't a true volt.  Perfect example is the launch color of the LunarEclipse - it's neither volt nor electric green.  This inconsistency happens a lot with Max Orange and Infrared as well.

i really hope the all orange pair that you posted months ago releases ray.

i might pick up a couple of GR, but i really like the ID options for this shoe so far.

def can see my self picking up 4-5 pairs on ID.

and i got the email couple days ago from NIKE, that the shoe is in process of being made. lol

Well, one of my best friends ordered his two days after the release date and got his yesterday. Mine are still in the unknown because UPS hasn't updated the tracking info yet- reads: Departed Ho Chi Minh City... No he doesnt live closer to a UPS place, in fact he lives about 1 mile away.
Here are the pics:

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Well, one of my best friends ordered his two days after the release date and got his yesterday. Mine are still in the unknown because UPS hasn't updated the tracking info yet- reads: Departed Ho Chi Minh City... No he doesnt live closer to a UPS place, in fact he lives about 1 mile away.
Here are the pics:
These look amazing.  The blue sole makes the shoe.  Well done....im jelly

BW: Only 4-5? Knowing you, I'd say 8-10!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

AH: Your friend's iDs turned out nice! I still haven't received my FR2iD tracking #s, and I ordered them about three days prior to the FR3iD launch.
frown.gif

man i love the above lg4.... must havvveeeeee...

ray, depending on how i like them... maybe lol

the hura frees are next, prob in a week.

still need to grab some 3s before i end their chapter.

beedub: I may be standing corrected. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Here are more pics of the SXSW. They look more
alien.gif
 here lol

The seller wants at least $217 for them with a BIN for $292. Is not waiting an extra four weeks worth $150 more?
eyes.gif

If this is indeed an Electric Green sole, I may rethink my future orders (if I like how the FR3iDs fit/feel).

Is "exclusivity" really that worth it? It's not like the quality is any better than IDs and you can basically make them, possibly with minor differences. I just did a pair on NikeID and it may be bootleg (I wouldn't actually do it) but it doesn't even block SXSW on the tongue tag.

The only advantage (if you paid retail) is you don't have to wait for whole iD production and deliver... Otherwise, resell prices are RIDICULOUS!

Saw the LiveStrong cw earlier today.
34raxvn.jpg

The Volt DF piece ruined them, imho. A thing I noticed with the FR3s is they are NOT as flexible as the FR1s or FR2s. That 1.0 difference from the previous FRs could definitely be felt...  

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

The Volt DF piece ruined them, imho. A thing I noticed with the FR3s is they are NOT as flexible as the FR1s or FR2s. That 1.0 difference from the previous FRs could definitely be felt...  
agreed! should of made them yellow.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

34raxvn.jpg

Those are definitely dissapointing.

Oh man, those LAF would have been great without the Volt piece. Wow

Looks like I'm going to have to stock up on some FR2's. Wish I wouldn't have slept on them so long.

Back
Top Bottom