||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

I only got to do about 1 mi. run before it started raining here in Houston. The tongue is definitly bothering me because its wayy to short but other than that everything is fine. 
^Nice iDs! 

I'm reading a lot of mixed reviews about these from a performance aspect. I've only tried them on for iD fitting, so I can't speak on their performance.

Regarding the tongue.... In my opinion, other that the Free's signature flexibility and barefoot-like ride, another Free signature is their slip-on/bootie construction or fit. I just like the fit feeling like a sock or a slip-on, rather than the standard sneaker. I believe the FR3s are the first Free (running shoe) to incorporate a tongue too, which to me is pretty interesting.  

EBW: Dope Spider-FREEs btw!
pimp.gif

Saw the 3s in person today. They feel really comfortable. I might have to swoop up a pair. I'm not sure what the insole was but it felt like it had a lunar foam feel. I saw the blacks, red, and blue ones today.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Saw the 3s in person today. They feel really comfortable. I might have to swoop up a pair. I'm not sure what the insole was but it felt like it had a lunar foam feel. I saw the blacks, red, and blue ones today.

Yup, they went to an ortholite insole. 

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

beedub: I may be standing corrected. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Here are more pics of the SXSW. They look more
alien.gif
 here lol

The seller wants at least $217 for them with a BIN for $292. Is not waiting an extra four weeks worth $150 more?
eyes.gif

If this is indeed an Electric Green sole, I may rethink my future orders (if I like how the FR3iDs fit/feel).

I take it back. They DO have Volt midsole!
eek.gif
mad.gif

Here are some iDs from the other site with Electric Green soles. They are GREEN without question.

Here's another one...

those grinch IDs are fantastic IRL. been making those on ID for a while
and playing around. I'm surprised they looked that good after production.

They do look good! I'll be passing on the design though because already have an LG3 in basically the same cw.

What's the turn around on the new IDs? I ordered my wife a pair last week... Plan on doing a couple I've the weekend too.

Originally Posted by pnizzle20

Originally Posted by s dubl

yea, my order went through march 12th, getting very antsy
What's the turn around on the new IDs? I ordered my wife a pair last week... Plan on doing a couple I've the weekend too.

I ordered mine on the 5th and they came in on monday. My friend ordered his on the 7th and they came in last thursday. So around 2 1/2- 3 weeks.

I just got the shipping notification for my iDs. If they're delivered on schedule, it took two days over four weeks (30 days). I'm pretty amped!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

when did you order yours? I think I am going to be around the 4 week time frame also
I just got the shipping notification for my iDs. If they're delivered on schedule, it took two days over four weeks (30 days). I'm pretty amped!

This design just doesn't touch the 2. It sucks that I can't get a pair of the black/white + 2's...just gonna have to settle for a few other colors.

Back
Top Bottom