||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

My chrome yellows came in today and they fit incredibly well (true to size). I ran earlier today and showered when I got home, but I seriously thought about running a couple more miles today when I saw that these came in.

Originally Posted by pnizzle20

loving these things, i know a lot of people might hate on the random volt I added but I have always loved having a little contrast. 
s6ptfm.jpg

NICE! Could we get a sideview shot? I have one design with the Blue Glow sole, and I'm interested to see how it looks in your pics.

Originally Posted by ptngina

I like the fit of these compared to the FR 2. Heel locks on better and the total fit is snug like the huarache free run.With and without flash

LOL @ the tag! All Electric Green everything? I like the material on the sockliner more than the FR2.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^ Just print it out. Here's the coupon

http://img.ed4.net/tsa/im...April_FF_Corp_coupon.pdf

it says discount exludes nike, does it vary locations?

abstractability was able to get the 3.0s from SA with the discount. Give it a try. Today's the last day... I saw the Liquid Limes at SA. I like how the DF piece blends with the rest of the shoe, but the overall cw looks too watered down...
frown.gif

chris nosnah wrote:
ILLustRAYt wrote:
Another pic of the Grinches from the other site.... ILLLLY, imo!

What colors were used on the mesh and the midsole?

The Mesh is Volt and the Midsole Rim is Volt.

Here is a side shot, my only gripe is the check. Its reflective material and I did not know that. so while it does look kind of volt in this pic, for the most part it looks like a dull grey, kinda made me mad. Other then the fact they are so hard to get on I love them and think they came out nice. 
4hnkj.jpg

^Thanks, pnizzle!

I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on my next order...

I can't decide which version I like more...
Cheetah/Hulk
14xnpxl.png

kb2hwz.png

MuStash
34riu5v.png

o9k5ud.png

^ I would probably go with one of the purple versions, only because the grey/blue looks to much like a general release color. 

ILLustRAYt, the laces and swoosh are volt color. The swoosh is not as dark as the laces though. Ya, the sockliner on these are real nice. I like em more than the FR2 as well.

Thanks for the opinions y'all!

I think I'm going with #2 for the Purple design and #1 for the MuStashes.

MF: Could you post up a comparison shot with your Volt-soled FR2iDs and your Electric Green-soled FR3iDs?

Black DF pieced GRs?!
nerd.gif

p5.png

I'd much rather buy GR cws with the Black DF pieces than Volt.
shorts?
nerd.gif

Ray going hard on the iDs. Whats up bro! My first pair of FR3s will be here tomorrow....Soar for me!

PTGINA iDs....lol at that tag!

MF: Could you post up a comparison shot with your Volt-soled FR2iDs and your Electric Green-soled FR3iDs?

unfortunately, the red/volt sole FR2ID has met its maker. But heres a picture when I got them. Not the best picture. From memory, the Volts on the FR2 and FR3 are pretty similar.

personally like the FR2s aesthetically. will cop the FR3 on discount though just to try them
for running. They seemed comfy when I saw them the other day...

Originally Posted by ptngina

unfortunately, the red/volt sole FR2ID has met its maker. But heres a picture when I got them. Not the best picture. From memory, the Volts on the FR2 and FR3 are pretty similar.

frown.gif
 Got any other Volt Midsoled shoes you could do a sole-to-sole shot with your Electric Greens FR3s? I'm really curious to see the subtle differences.

I just ordered pair #2 for the Hulk/Cheetah FR3. Now the for the waiting..

rybread & ray - thanks.
pimp.gif

will wait until they go on sale.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom