||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Thanks, y'all! I'll be ordering the Bruce Frees (
laugh.gif
) soon along with the MuStashes (or Watermelons).

Despite the tongue and Volt DF pieces, I'll admit these have GROWN on me.
embarassed.gif

And DOPE pick-ups, y'all!

i guess i'll see what the "fuss" about these frees are.... lol just kidding, got a 9-5 tomorrow after a 6am workout to setup our store and then heading straight to the employee store to grab me a pair or two, pretty excited been seeing a lot of 3.0s blk/grey red/wht yellow/wht at the gym i go to lately

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Was a bit busy so didn't have time to pull color codes or release schedule.  Enjoy!

fr3ws.jpg

If I go with Free Run 3s, upper right volts, 3rd down on right blue glows, 4th down on left obsidian/cybers, and last on right midnight navys are the prospects it looks like, along with chrome yellow/soar/livestrong pairs. Trying to hold out for the flyknit collection but I'm ready for some new runners. Maybe I'll just do it

Can't wait for the other cws to release especially: grey/blue,blck/green, and Giants
pimp.gif
.~

LOVE the look of the DF upper... but when it comes to fit... 3.0>5.0
and is it just me but do these frees feel softer than previous models?

^They are indeed. FR3s and 3.0 V4s both have a Neoprene sockliner and a foamy LunarTrainer-esque insole, while the previous FRs had a pretty stiff footprint insole and regular cotton sockliners.

thats what i thought.... took a step in them and fell in love... i tried the havens and thought i liked the look the upper was just a bit too stiff for me

quick cam phone pic of wifeys IDs...swoosh is pink, but pic is with flash...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Wifey's iDs are DOPE, Shaun! 

Yeah, it looks like I'm going to give a Pure FR3iD a chance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

and the usual ID for her IDs
wink.gif

^^^cam phone pic so color is WAAAAAAYYYY off.

ray that's too long, by then i'll be spending my paychecks to get more training certifications and will only have 1 job lol

^That Total Orange cw is definitely dropping soon, and it looks like a person on IG picked them up already...

dnyb8j.jpg

510642-800-640_320_240.jpg

510642-800

-edit-
iD Samples via Nike Harajuku
NIKEiD.FreeRun4-thumb-480x360-17809.jpg

NIKEiD.FreeRun2-thumb-480x360-17807.jpg

NIKEiD.FreeRun5-thumb-480x360-17813.jpg

NIKEiD.FreeRun3-thumb-480x360-17811.jpg

NIKEiD.FreeRun6-thumb-480x360-17815.jpg

Some 4.0s
511472-3-thumb-480x360-17575.jpg

0404-4.jpg

So it is possible to make the EXACT same SXSW Colorway? I've been reading in the last few threads and I'm getting mixed messages; which parts of the shoe are VOLT and which are ELECTRIC GREEN or is the entire thing ELECTRIC GREEN except for the swoosh and the black part separating the midsole? I missed buying these at SXSW and don't want to pay reseller prices paticularly if I can just make my own. Looks like the inner wrapping part (the 3 things underneath the mesh behind the swoosh is black as well)

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

beedub: I may be standing corrected. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Here are more pics of the SXSW. They look more
alien.gif
 here lol

The seller wants at least $217 for them with a BIN for $292. Is not waiting an extra four weeks worth $150 more?
eyes.gif

If this is indeed an Electric Green sole, I may rethink my future orders (if I like how the FR3iDs fit/feel).

I take it back. They DO have Volt midsole!
eek.gif
mad.gif

Here are some iDs from the other site with Electric Green soles. They are GREEN without question.

Honestly, I'm still confused. Here are pics I saved of them...

Worn:
Purchased at SXSW
2napmvk.jpg

Ordered through iD (shout out to beedub!)
24ni2l0.jpg

Solo:
Puchased at SXSW
6h508j.jpg

kczc6f.jpg

23wsgup.jpg

Ordered through iD
Daylight
2mqw7qe.jpg

Flash
egnz4k.jpg

Probably the only way to know if there's a difference or not is for someone, who purchased the SXSWs at the event and ordered an iD with an Electric, to post up a comparision shot of both shoes in the same picture. 
nerd.gif

I'm trying to make it on Nike ID as we speak. The 3 parts behind the Swoosh are called "Dynamic Fit" which I made Black. The swoosh on the SXSW looks more like Stealth rather than black? it's like a dark grey?
The midsole looks more like in between Volt and Electric green; the only thing I can choose is Green
frown.gif

See preview here

http://imageshack.us/f/83...enshot20120415at115.png/

Back
Top Bottom