||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Copped the Iguana 4.0 v2 today.  Clean.  If anyone needs help gettin a pair for retail my local spot got a full size run.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

bwood056 wrote:

is that a black and white pair or is it black and grey

i took this to compare with mine..
tumblrm2er9pclqd1r8u9am.jpg

mind you my FR2s went through hell and back and  just cleaned them as much I can so I don't know if they are at the truest white. the FR3s are DS. 

From afar and if there is not TRUE white to compare it to, the FR3 looks white..

but when really examining it, you will have that "hmm" scratch your head look, like something is up.. because yes its not a true "WHITE"

Wore them all day today. They are very comfortable. I will test them for running this week.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Finishline Oakridge Mall has the iguanas for those interested.
you should all go cop from 11-3 tomorrow.

Yea catch them off guard
laugh.gif

Also Valley Fair has them at their Finishline too and if you can't find them just go order them online at finishline's website.

Originally Posted by bwood056
Forgive me if this has been answered, I didn't go through every page.. But I've never Nike ID'd anything before. These caught my eye (obviously)..
What's the color scheme in these? Volt or Electric Green? I could see it being either.

Tried a pair on in the store yesterday.

These are really growing on me. It's like we compare them to the Free Run 2's and they don't compare aesthetically at all.
laugh.gif

I feel that if I never saw the FR 3's predecessor I'd like these a bit more.

Nonetheless I think I'll still get a pair.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kmstivers21

Originally Posted by bwood056
Forgive me if this has been answered, I didn't go through every page.. But I've never Nike ID'd anything before. These caught my eye (obviously)..
What's the color scheme in these? Volt or Electric Green? I could see it being either.

Electric Green and Black

yeah i can see the difference now i want to get those but i know as soon as i get it the black and white pair that i desire will come out

Pablo... Dope! At first glance has an eclipse 2 vibe to it. I like em!

PeeAyeTee.... When I saw the black pair in person the midsole def looked light grey to me. Would prefer white, but still looked good to me. Pretty sure I'll end up with that pair sooner or later.

s dubl - can you take more pictures of your wife's IDs? I'm interested to see more of the blue glow on the free run 3 template.

Originally Posted by kmstivers21

Originally Posted by pablohoney

tumblr_m2y7iw0XTC1qzkczro1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2y7iw0XTC1qzkczro2_500.jpg

my nike free run +3 with 3.0 soles

These are crazy... Great job!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These are very similar to the pair i was on the fence about.  I like that there is more color options on the 5.0 upper and i prefer the 3.0 sole.
Well done man
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom