||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Outside of the reflective Swoosh appearing black, I can't see a difference, Ray.

Shaun, nice iD set!

The midsoles are different I believe. SXSW is Volt, and ID is Electric Green. There is no Volt option for the midsole on ID...any other diffferences anyone notes?

Originally Posted by UKingdom

The midsoles are different I believe. SXSW is Volt, and ID is Electric Green. There is no Volt option for the midsole on ID...any other diffferences anyone notes?

That's what I thought initially. On the other hand, it may be the lighting slightly altering the hue of the sole.

More closeup pics
2rm9v60.jpg
2vbag4o.jpg
nmyc8i.jpg

I think the only difference from the sxsw and ID versions would be the reflective black and the letters are spaced out more on the sxsw.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^That Total Orange cw is definitely dropping soon, and it looks like a person on IG picked them up already...

dnyb8j.jpg

Only ones I can seem to find for a release soon is those dark orange and black ones

^ Yeah. I tried on 4.0s at NT Boston yesterday and they feel great. The Iguana colorway is my favorite.

Are they going to be a GR release? I can get them at NT, but I'd rather wait for them to come out at like Footlocker and use a F&F on them.

Just picked up the black 5.0's for the gym and they are super comfy! Will def be making a pair of id's in the next few weeks
pimp.gif

Picked up a pair of the iguana 4.0s on Friday at the local finish line. Cousin works there n hooked it up w 30% off. Will post pix that evening.

Originally Posted by waverder

Picked up a pair of the iguana 4.0s on Friday at the local finish line. Cousin works there n hooked it up w 30% off. Will post pix that evening.

I would love picks and what finish line location?  I was just at my local finish line in Sacramento and no iguanas.

Pretty amazing that these came out a couple of weeks ago and the San Leandro clearance store got the FR3's for $69.99 and with the extra 20% off on shoes during the weekend came out to $61. It was the all white or greyish colorway and apparently only in a size 10.5 and 11. They got them on Saturday and I heard about them from my cousin. Went there during the afternoon and they were all gone but my little cousin was able to find a pair the last pair at the top of the rack.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Pretty amazing that these came out a couple of weeks ago and the San Leandro clearance store got the FR3's for $69.99 and with the extra 20% off on shoes during the weekend came out to $61. It was the all white or greyish colorway and apparently only in a size 10.5 and 11. They got them on Saturday and I heard about them from my cousin. Went there during the afternoon and they were all gone but my little cousin was able to find a pair the last pair at the top of the rack.

Ducktails... just called them.. never got any FR3's in. Just the FR2's  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Ducktails... just called them.. never got any FR3's in. Just the FR2's  
tired.gif
san leandro bro, they savs over there, they wont tell you anything. employees first. friends and hookups 2nd. then general public and everyone else last. 
but he probably is not lying. last year when FR2s were just out, i got a now VERY rare GR color there, the GRAY/RED and the first all RED with black laces there.

stuff comes and goes there, you just have to be there right place, right time, or know someone

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

anyone order any free run 3's with 3.0 soles?

I just ordered a pair today.  Did a black upper, Electric Green Swoosh, White 3.0 Midsole. 

Jealous of wifeys IDs so I had to grab myself a pair of GRs for now...

couldn't decide between these or the black grey pair, IMO these looked better on foot.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

anyone order any free run 3's with 3.0 soles?

I just ordered a pair today.  Did a black upper, Electric Green Swoosh, White 3.0 Midsole. 
I'm definitely a bit curious to see how they come out...post pics when u get a chance!

Back
Top Bottom