||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Saw these a short bit ago. I wish Nike put Nike branded slides with free soles. I bet these are really comfy...

whew, look so ****** comfy bruh

Ok now I'm confused. Is it ID only or available at stores? :lol:
I guess I got to check out my local store then to be sure.

Since I actually own the pair pictured, I can tell you they're GR's and not ID's.
I picked them up from Champs a few weeks ago and that's the only place I've seen them at.

Since I actually own the pair pictured, I can tell you they're GR's and not ID's.
I picked them up from Champs a few weeks ago and that's the only place I've seen them at.

Great! Thanks for the extra confirmation, I guess I actually got to go to the mall if I want to get them soon.

Great! Thanks for the extra confirmation, I guess I actually got to go to the mall if I want to get them soon.

You can always wait until they hit online retailers like Nike, Finishline, or Eastbay. Haven't seen them on there yet though...

Whelp, just got my LAF F4.0 V2s from RW so here is a pic of all my Frees taken with my iPhone. All were purchased with some kind of discount & if I had to order online, got free shipping.

I know :frown: I just installed tapatalk for my phone and I'm trying to figure out what's gone wrong.

Good luck...

The LAFs I just got don't fit well. A little bit narrow so I'm returning to RW. Also going to return the FR2s. Actually returning to get more FR3s so I'll post pics of what I end up getting...

I'm not sure where to ask this, but does anybody have any or know where to get free run laces close to university blue? I thought that was the color I was getting with my IDs. The laces I order online are too thick

Last edited:
First post on the new site :D

I don't see too much of the "New Green" colorway being posted on here. Is it not that popular? Yes, this is a hypebeast question :rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone else get knee pain after wearing these for a while?

If this is your first time walking in Frees, that is normal. It's a barefoot-feel shoe, they try to immitate walking w/o a shoe and it does strengthen your foot, calves, legs, knees, etc... so if this is your first time wearing them, there is a good chance it'll cause some fatigue to your joints and muscles.

whats up with the maroon/orange pair? ive been waiting for them for the past month... nike had them up but didnt release them, now theyre not on the site. are they still releasing?

Back
Top Bottom