||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

^ that white/blk cw is sick

came across these pics on the bay, nike free run +4? tag reads nike free 5.0 v4

Loving the Nike free run 2 made me think if I should buy a pair of the free run 3s.

I thought about it and ima pull the trigger on 5 reg gr pairs. I'll post pics when I get them

After doing some Sherlock Holmes snooping, I found a pair of Tropical Twist Free Run 3's (aka "Tiffany's" to the lady beasts :smokin ) for the Mrs. in her size.

And with that said, goodnight!

what color laces would you guys throw on these? i was thinking the volt or orange ones...was trying to find hot pink which i did today at the jersey garden nike store outlet just didnt feel like waiting in an hour line for a $2 pair of laces lol

Hi,

I want buy Nike free but I don't know what color use .. these are my 3 favorite, what do you think about ? (I want use it to walk in town and sometimes run)

Thinks to your advice :wink:

2 is my favorite .. I will see with other point of view !

And does someone can tell me what are difference between 3.0 and 5.0 sole and what is the most comfortable to walk (not run).

thinks !!

And does someone can tell me what are difference between 3.0 and 5.0 sole and what is the most comfortable to walk (not run).

thinks !!

It's pretty much the drop-off of the sole from the heel to toe. The 5.0 has a higher drop-off than a 3.0. For walking, the I say the 5.0 is more comfortable just because it is more cushioned.

2 is my favorite .. I will see with other point of view !

thinks !!
3.0's are more closer to the ground, 5.0 have a bit more cushioning

5.0 = 7-8mm heel-to-toe drop

4.0 = 5.6mm h-t-t drop

3.0 = 3-4mm h-t-t drop

I would go with the 5.0 for walking.
happy.gif

Last edited:
The Shield colorways are up on NDC! The game royal CW is my favorite.

Last edited:
The FR2 City Series set the bar extraordinarily high for the FR3...:smh:

RIO

[Nike]Just retag the GRs with the city abbreviations, and pass them off as the new city series.[/Nike]

Anywho...

Just saw this cw on FNL, and I'm a fan!

Last edited:
Ray... I ordered the $47 pair from NDC couple weeks ago (I posted in GRC if you remember) and they ended up being those electric green/night blue pair you just posted... ndc used wrong pic when I originally posted the link.

Anyway... I got em last week, and IMO theyre not a good look. The elec green looks great!, The night blue looks more like a purple. Id suggest seeing in person before pulling the trigger if you were considering it.

WOW! What a steal, Shaun! I'm really partial to bright uppers with dark tongue for some reason lol

Last edited:
bright upper was nice, but the night blue just didnt look right with the volt... to me at least.

Any info on where to buy the Gyakusou collection in the US? The Free 3.0's are great fall colors and their jackets don't look bad either.
I don't really want to pay Europe prices... :\

Back
Top Bottom