FREE Spotify Premium 1 month codes

Dunno if any of my NT bretheren use Spotify but heres a promotion for 1 month premium. :D

Sprite Alert: Want a Spotify Premium 1 month token? Rply SPOTIFY 2 get yrs! WhileSuppliesLast, Limit1/member. Msg&DataRatesMayAply. RplyHELPforHelp,STOPtoStop.

Send SPOTIFY to 777483.
You will be asked to reply with birth year to confirm eligibility. Anyone over 18 should be okay.
You will then be sent the code to redeem at https://www.spotify.com/us/redeem/

NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED.
IF YOU ALREADY PARTICIPATED IN A ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL YOU CAN GET THIS TOO!
ONE CODE PER PHONE NUMBER. THESE CAN BE STACKED SO YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY MONTHS AS YOU HAVE PHONES.

Premium
Your music is everywhere.
$9.99 a month.
Listen on all your devices
Download music & listen offline
No ads & no commitment

EDIT: Make sure to text STOP so they don't send you any more messages.

Last edited:
EDIT-

GOT IT TO WORK USING FIREFOX.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my free trial had just ended too, thanks OP.. will rep when i'm under the limit.

Last edited:
Can someone break down the benefits of having spotify, I've haven't heard much about it. Thanks

Can someone break down the benefits of having spotify, I've haven't heard much about it. Thanks
- pretty much every album you can think of right at your fingertips. you listen to what you wanna listen to, unlike Pandora.

- most of the music is streamed at 320kbps

- no ads, and no limits

- desktop and mobile

Ima go to town on this with that google voice text thing later. Thanks bro

Last edited:
Dumb question...how do I enter my code with a smiley face after the first two letters? :lol: :nerd:

let's see if this is user friendly. the first song i searched for pulled up about 100 results.

can you redeem them all at once.. Say if I got 3 codes, can i put them in all at once for 3 months of service?

Back
Top Bottom