FREE Spotify Premium 1 month codes

- pretty much every album you can think of right at your fingertips. you listen to what you wanna listen to, unlike Pandora.
- most of the music is streamed at 320kbps
- no ads, and no limits
- desktop and mobile

It being streamed at 320 is actually a myth..only 1/6 of it is.

The rest is streamed at 160

They don't have the bandwidth(yet) to stream everything at 320.

Last edited:
i think you can, that's what some users on slickdeals are doing..

some dude on there has free service until 2014.
laugh.gif
How the heck they do that?
i guess he has a bunch of friends that didn't mind helping him out.

and yeah, those internet type text services will not work for this because it's a short number.

Anybody able to sign up without facebook? I keep getting a error when trying to sign up, I bet they are doing this on purpose to get people to sign up with facebook

Anybody able to sign up without facebook? I keep getting a error when trying to sign up, I bet they are doing this on purpose to get people to sign up with facebook

I tried but didnt work. Just connect it to your fb then make all the posts it makes only visible to you.

yea they doing this on purpose forcing people to sign up with facebook, but I removed spotify app from my privacy settings so its no longer conneccted

Last edited:
whats so good about spotify? i mostly listen to hip hop and kanye if it matters with some taylor swift, one direction, jayz & big sean. will i benefit from this?

just wondering, cause if its as good as you guys say then maybe i need to try it out :nerd:

whats so good about spotify? i mostly listen to hip hop and kanye if it matters with some taylor swift, one direction, jayz & big sean. will i benefit from this?

just wondering, cause if its as good as you guys say then maybe i need to try it out :nerd:

It basically has all their albums and singles and you can listen like that, make a playlist, or start the radio like pandora. With premium theres no ads and you can use it on the go with your iphone, ipad, etc.

EDIT: and users can make their own playlists and share it with each other.

OR

If you dont wanna it. You can text for the code and PM it to me :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom