FreedMinds

Originally Posted by cpaulo90

fmslb7.jpg
what Mariah do to you Nick

I see you guys put a lot of effort in this brand, but these photos are really distracting. I'm more interested in the kids and what they're doing than the clothes...

I see you guys put a lot of effort in this brand, but these photos are really distracting. I'm more interested in the kids and what they're doing than the clothes...

^yup trying a bit too hard IMO on the lookbooks. Clothes look good though

^yup trying a bit too hard IMO on the lookbooks. Clothes look good though

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This. 
The stuff is a little bit too much for my taste now. Although I do like the more simplistic minimally designed stuff. 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This. 
The stuff is a little bit too much for my taste now. Although I do like the more simplistic minimally designed stuff. 

like that King of New York tee. Good stuff OP wish yall the best ,will check it out

yoooo that black jacket is tough as hell I hope its selling for a reasonable price if so I'm purchasing.

Originally Posted by MurdaMilJoker

They tripping on the prices tho

They're a new brand starting out and I'm sure they're doing everything on their own.

Don't act like you haven't paid 30 for a tee from an established brand.

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by MurdaMilJoker

They tripping on the prices tho

They're a new brand starting out and I'm sure they're doing everything on their own.

Don't act like you haven't paid 30 for a tee from an established brand.
in a highly competitive industry, market forces will soon dictate your pricing strategy and everything will come to equilibrium if you want to survive.

good luck op.

Back
Top Bottom