French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

days of walking into outlets and catching retros are done BUT i do think the bubble is bursting and the $5 here and $10 there upcharge is slowing down resellers. The Hares and other more sought out releases will sell out but it wont be within the first hour of release(in store) and .20 seconds online like its been last couple years. That and there are more produced. Thank god

I think people who buy like half the supply of a store to flip is starting to realize that there's no money to be made.  In actuality, they're losing money by buying in bulk, then moving them for like $15-$20 over msrp.  Especially after  shipping, and paypal fees.  Not worth it.  I saw these on eBay going for as low as $200 with free shipping.  So, in all honesty, resellers are catching a swift kick in the nuts with higher retail prices, and higher supply, so the need for contacting resellers is becoming less and less warranted

Of course hyped releases are gonna sell buut they were easily attainable as well. 11s could be. 250 and they'll sell. But if the 4s and these 7s were 170 , im sure they woulda sold a lot quicker. It jus weeds out that quick flipper on "regular" releases.

days of walking into outlets and catching retros are done BUT i do think the bubble is bursting and the $5 here and $10 there upcharge is slowing down resellers. The Hares and other more sought out releases will sell out but it wont be within the first hour of release(in store) and .20 seconds online like its been last couple years. That and there are more produced. Thank god
This seems to be the case with the 4s and 7s this month albeit after what was an exhausting December for a lot of people. Although, it doesn’t make much if any difference seeing as how if these WERE $170 they would probably be going for $190-$200 on eBay anyway. But I’d rather get my pairs from authorized retailers than resellers.

This seems to be the case with the 4s and 7s this month albeit after what was an exhausting December for a lot of people. Although, it doesn’t make much if any difference seeing as how if these WERE $170 they would probably be going for $190-$200 on eBay anyway. But I’d rather get my pairs from authorized retailers than resellers.
idk if these were 170 they'd be posted for 225-250 or so at 190 and after fees and shipping it aint worth it...better days are ahead, we'll see with the 7s,laser 1s,10s,etc

Yeah but now everybody who would've bought the shoes at $17 retail now have to pay $190 to buy them from the store... Essentially you are now paying what resell would've been 2 months ago.

if my girl is size 7 in women's shoes, what size would she be in GS sizes? thinking of getting her a pair of these for vday

Haven't been in this thread much for the fact that I passed on these due too my '02 pair is nearly DS still.

But I just seen the pics of the Fake/retail/Promo Mtn peaks, and dang the Promo pair looks more legit than the retail pair does.

"WHY"? Nike/JB I thought all this was gonna stop with this Soo called "REMASTERED" theme for 2015.

Anyway so the first 2 Remastered retro's for 2015 are still sittin and available. 

I have a feeling all GR releases this year will be easy to cop because of the price increase.....but hypebeast and resellers will still buy out the qs

Yes please let the hype die I told myself I'm not entering any raffles no matter how much I want a shoe of I can't walk in and buy I'm passing and all of a sudden I can walk in and buy sneakers , I like I can't believe it hope this trend continues

nah, these arent the big sellers of the JB line and we know it but it should slow down everyone and maybe make it a little easier to even get a QS or limited shoe (one can only hope)

Plus its alot of hype people venturing off into other brand of affordable shoes like asics and new balance

Plus its alot of hype people venturing off into other brand of affordable shoes like asics and new balance
Exactly. I myself ventured off in saucony this past year. Most GRs go on sale at $50-65, and collars are $150 at most...Js still my first love but im almost done

But when its all said and done nike will always stay on top once a nike head always a nike head it doesn't hurt to try other brands i myself have tried but i couldn't stick with them they aren't my style......i love nikes lol

Im glad my favorite brand jordan/nike is starting to get back normal easy to cop what i like.......now its time to start reselling asics/new balance etc.....lol

I've slowed down alot this year also dont plan on copping many retro's or kicks in general. Glad I'm not yet a big fan of the KBX. 

I like the all-star low colorway but will pass, and as far as the KBX high goes euhh! Just want them Chicago X's, Hares, Bords, and 

possibly other J's from march on. But pretty much every remastered retro from Jan-March I'm passing on.

This year so far the only pick ups im looking forward to are french blue 7, 11 low bred, all star foamposites, and aqua 8's

I hope it stops people from giving all these "plugs" a job and people unnecessarily buying kicks a week or two early and bragging about it.

i have all the J's i want but nike needs to step up on some good retros and use some decent quality, i mean why release a shoe clearly meant for leather with vac tech or a fusion sole/midsole?! wtf guys?!

Can anyone confirm that the information claimed on the picture below is factual? I don't really care about the promo or the fake/unauthorized pair, but does anyone have any shots of their newly acquired 7s that they can take a close up of? My pair gets here on Thursday and I'm tempted to pull out the DSLR for a photoshoot.

lol. why dont u just wait and do it. more so, it takes more than one aspect in identifying fakes.

Back
Top Bottom