French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Future releases are going to be crappie quality because they not making the money they thought they would make off these releases they not going to use premium materials if they not profiting

You mean like the Summer releases?

Like they gonna halt production when they find out one retro is sitting and go back to crap materials lol

You mean like the Summer releases?

Like they gonna halt production when they find out one retro is sitting and go back to crap materials lol
Lol hey its jb you know they slacking on remastered releases now I'm just saying if theses next several releases don't sell as expected what you think they going to do to the summer releases lol they cutting back on something

Last edited:
When were they using premium materials? These "remastered" retros maybe a step up in quality, but they're far from premium materials.

You right these materials are far from premium it is just a step up from what it was smh

Last edited:
All in all I like not having to jump through hoops to buy shoes I like that the fb 7s were easy to get I'm thankful for that

Ppl saying this years leather ain't nothing different are clueless. New leather will seem stiff, give it a year and its feel like butter.

it would be nice to get any shoe you wanted. I think the problem has been price, not crazy desired shoes, and also other shoe companies gaining slightly on JB. There is only so much money to go around. One thing that makes me happy is this is really hurting resellers.

Last edited:
Ppl saying this years leather ain't nothing different are clueless. New leather will seem stiff, give it a year and its feel like butter.

Both this and the Columbia lV were clearly better than the GR's or the last few years straight out the box anyways.

The white varsity red 6s came out the box with butter soft leather best leather on a jordan I seen in a long time that leather is amazing glad I got those you can literally push your finger in the leather and leave your fingerprint impression in the leather
2009-10 release so alot of you probably don't have these

Last edited:
@kimizzle it is what it is.. Call me one of those just use to poor Jordan quality.. But for a shoe so easy to acquire I just find it strange so many people purchased without noticing these defects they were pointing out last week.

Both this and the Columbia lV were clearly better than the GR's or the last few years straight out the box anyways.

Yeh I agree, im just saying itl get softer after time gets to the brand new leather. Theyl end up as butterys and soft as the ogs in time

Lol hey its jb you know they slacking on remastered releases now I'm just saying if theses next several releases don't sell as expected what you think they going to do to the summer releases lol they cutting back on something

Lol I was just joking wit yu man. I think the statement you made was kinda dumb in that it's way too early to call remastered series a loss to cut back and JB never loses as far as Retros go. Mind you JB doesn't advertise Retros and even pulls them out of stores that make them money. These retail stores are gonna buy these Jordans however Jordan wants to sell them.

Yea I think to call it "premium materials" is a bit much, they rly upped the leather cuz ppl always complain leather be stiff on retros I believe that's about it

Last edited:
Yeh I agree, im just saying itl get softer after time gets to the brand new leather. Theyl end up as butterys and soft as the ogs in time

I was not originally going to get the Columbia 4's (wanted to save for some other shoes) but I decided to get them. Having the '01 BC 3's, '03 WC 3's, '04 flu game XII's, etc. these are nice. Are they worth the price hike? Probably not. But the quality on them is pretty good.

got mine. had some paint issues. smh. o well.
wish these Chinese factory workers did a better job.
You talking about on the university blue and the gray parts? I noticed mine were a little off too. Looked at my DMP7s and Olympic 7s and the paint was more "in line" i guess you would say. Not a big deal to me though.

Back
Top Bottom