French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Thought so. My 10.5 seems a tad longer. Damn how do I tell my wife I lied about not buying a sneaker this month? :lol:

So i wear an 8.5 in IVs and since these are tts, 8.5 will fit well right? Will be my first pair of VII's if you can't tell.

I'm trying so hard to pass on these in hopes that flints reretro this year. Think I might have come back to these. Hopefully resell is close to retail which I think it should be

I wish they would remaster the shape of these Mikes..the leather looks similar to the og french from the mid 2000s but the shape is awful...PASS

Can someone post a picture of these in a size other than small 7 and 8.5s??? Id like to see at least a size 10.5 or bigger as they always look diff than small sizes

Thanks man!

Blue's my favorite color, and combining it with white always looks good. Military Blue lV's, True Blue lll's, French Blue Vll's; always a must cop. And i'm not a major stickler on quality, but I think the pics we've seen look great.

I'm not sure it you got or like the Sport Blue 6's, but that's another White/Blue two punch knockout combo IMO :pimp:.

If these were an OG colorway, people would love the shoe and it'll be a "must-cop". Just because its white and blue and not related to the Bulls colorway doesn't mean you shouldn't buy it. Look at other colorways that are og and non-bulls colorway: grape 5s Aqua 8s obsidian 12s flint 13s etc. They're all loved

I love the Bulls, Bull's colorways, and OG colorways but I stay open minded and buy what I like regardless if it's not true to Bulls colors or OG colorways. I'm probably in the minority with you, but I like the white/blue colorways JB has put out on the market. Like mentioned above, there's the
Melo 2's
True Blue 3's, Powder Blue 3's
Columbia 4's, Military Blue 4's
Grape 5's Black/Carolina 5's
Sport Blue 6's
French Blue 7's, Chambray 7's
Aqua 8's
FTLOG 9's, Slim Jenkins 9's
Powder Blue 10's
SJ 11's, GB 11's, LB 11's, Pantone 11's
Obsidian 12's, GB 12's

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

chicagoguy5 chicagoguy5 Yeah I copped the Sport Blues, along with the other OG's that dropped last year. :smokin Just an overall clean shoe. Still haven't worn it yet, but i'll get to it.

chicagoguy5 chicagoguy5 Yeah I copped the Sport Blues, along with the other OG's that dropped last year. :smokin Just an overall clean shoe. Still haven't worn it yet, but i'll get to it.

Man, I'm still in rehab trying to learn how to walk again so I have yet to unDS all my 14' shoe's and what I bought towards the end of 13'. By the looks of it, I'll be at least a couple hundred to a thousand dollars into this year before I can even contemplate unDSing anything after a Saturday release. I guess I'll pull off a mini Corgi and bust out what I've been sitting on the longest :pimp:.

I'm trying so hard to pass on these in hopes that flints reretro this year. Think I might have come back to these. Hopefully resell is close to retail which I think it should be

Why don't you just buy and resell if they release flints?

Man, I'm still in rehab trying to learn how to walk again so I have yet to unDS all my 14' shoe's and what I bought towards the end of 13'. By the looks of it, I'll be at least a couple hundred to a thousand dollars into this year before I can even contemplate unDSing anything after a Saturday release. I guess I'll pull off a mini Corgi and bust out what I've been sitting on the longest :pimp:.

Haha good stuff man, and I hope the rehab goes well.

Can't wait to get these as the first Vll's of the year.

Have you tried the shoe on or is this your opinion on which size to buy?
Just assuming. I normally go tts because of my mild case of ocd. But in some instances like the 6s last year I went down half of a size. But my post was merely a suggestion.

Just assuming. I normally go tts because of my mild case of ocd. But in some instances like the 6s last year I went down half of a size. But my post was merely a suggestion.

Thanks. I'm with you though. Lately Ive been going with my true Nike size (12) so even if they do run a bit bigger I can throw in a better insole and not have to worry.

Thanks. I'm with you though. Lately Ive been going with my true Nike size (12) so even if they do run a bit bigger I can throw in a better insole and not have to worry.
Cool. 7s feel amazing BTW. But to me if we're keeping it 1 to 14. I would say 9s 7s 12s if you follow the size guidelines. 6s 4s and 1s rank towards the bottom. Ironically they look the best :rofl:

@royalblood if I cop I will end up wearing them and im really trying to be selective with my purchases this year. Haha im not the type who can keep a pair on ice.

Back
Top Bottom