French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

I wonder what percentage the retail stores/boutiques get? ? ?
This should be an easy cop for that price. Not easy on the pockets though :smile:

Last edited:
Those new pics have me over here…

tumblr_lj1ndiMOh11qaj6h8o1_500.gif

I can't wait to see the Hare's with this mold.

Here are mine. The tip of the toe yellowed much. I used some white sponge to makeit white but it comes off after wearing.
Where you been man? :lol:

fella was probably in cryosleep like the demolition man or Master Chief ^^

well, JB is selling quite every retro model (AJ 2 and further) for 190 USD / Euros in 2015.
Though I must say it is ridiculous to ask for 190 USD for a low tech basketball shoe like the
AJ 2 - 10 while AJ 13 or 20 have Zoom Air and carbon fiber footplate or IPS, lasered images on the midfoot cover.

Maybe the production costs for all of them are that low nowadays that it does not matter for Nike.
We just pay for hyped products.

I'm feeling confident that the majority of us who truly want a pair will flourish on this release. It seems like there's pretty good allocation of the "French Blue" Jordan Retro 7 according to the Champ's Launch Locator, unless every store for the most part gets in but doesn't get a lot of pair's like i heard happened with a lot of places during the Legend Blue 4's release. But at least by the looks of it, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, or the Dakota's get a chance to eat :pimp:.

View media item 1352956

I'm feeling confident that the majority of us who truly want a pair will flourish on this release. It seems like there's pretty good allocation of the "French Blue" Jordan Retro 7 according to the Champ's Launch Locator, unless every store for the most part gets in but doesn't get a lot of pair's like i heard happened with a lot of places during the Legend Blue 4's release. But at least by the looks of it, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, or the Dakota's get a chance to eat
pimp.gif
im gonna eat for sure and included with 30% discount
smokin.gif

After seeing on feet vids on youtube, think im going to pass. Probably wont even end up wearing them, and at 190.... too many other things I would rather buy.

Hold on. These are $190?!?!? What the heck?!?! Aw hell nah.
everything is 190 or more now. jb sucks. and lows will most likely be 170 which is absurd. low 1s may be 160 which is still ******ed but I'm pretty sure low 6s and 13s will be at least 170. pretty ridiculous when mids were 170 like 2 months ago. if they sell well there's no reason they shouldn't make lows 190 next year. we have officially screwed ourselves by kissing JB's *** for so long

a little tip, the dollar is more than the euro at the moment, so some were coppin 4s overseas for under retail...

Pass. Mostly everybody is waiting for the Hare's, and Marvin the Martian hype is growing. 

Last edited:
Was on the fence, but I think i'm going to pass on these.  Not a huge fan of the 7's and there are a lot of other releases in the first half of this year I need to save for.  The only vii im considering copping will be the Bordeaux's.

a little tip, the dollar is more than the euro at the moment, so some were coppin 4s overseas for under retail...
damn wtf happened with the euro man !!!! a month ago 100 euro was $126, now its only $116
sick.gif

mad.gif

mean.gif

devil.gif

eek.gif

if it goes on like that it doesnt pay off anymore for me to cop from the US and Asia, shiiiittt !!!!!
frown.gif

Last edited:
euro is done, lol.
thats what your US guys are hoping for so that they can cop the jordan and lebron releases here in the EU for the low

i still remember in 2008 100 euro was $153 and 107GBP that was like paradise for me to cop from the US and even from the UK

i have trust in the euro, the euro will make a strong comeback and gonna wipe out the US dollar once and for all muawhahaha

there will be a time coming that 100 euro will be worth $175 or more, the US dollar is the currency what is dying

the US is now pulling all kinds of tricks to keep this damn currency alive

it wouldnt take too long anymore and they are out of all their tricks

the EU need some help now from china to make the EU currency stronger

Last edited:
If anyone gets them Shiekh Codes For NorCal once they come out Reply that to your GUY Thanks[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom