French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

got my pair, easier to get because of 1.price 2.dec,jan hurting ppls pockets 3.jb producing more, there aren't many limited releases outside of the DB's, the other 7s INCLUDING Hares wont be tough to cop if you want em.

I've always liked this colorway on the 7s. The quality of this shoe is pretty good if you ask me. I was curious about sizing too because I was definitely able to size down .5 with the last run of 7s. I was able to try on an 11.5 and an 11. While they both fit, I went TTS, because the inner sock liner and bootie felt to tight going down .5. I have a narrow foot, so if you have a wide foot, definitely go TTS. I would say they run a little on the long side, but they don't run as big as the 7s from 2011. Hope that gives a little insight for those asking bout sizing. :smokin :nerd: :nthat:

I didn't know you had an hour to keep them in your cart as well,

Shoes do not stay in your cart for an hour. They can stay as long as they are availble. That can be 1 minute or all day depending on the release. Carts are never safe. You will get get cart jacked on a more hype release. Trust.

I was shocked as hell that they were still on NDC AND eastbay as of 1:30pm eastern time. All I need now is flint gray 13's, white red 12's and any of the first 3 pairs of 16's to drop and I'm good on my holy grail checklist. Ppl will be mad they slept on these just like in 2002 lol

I got FNL Wc coupons - % Off Code for NDC and I still wouldn't use them to grab these shoes.

Let them follow the path of the Wolf Grey 14's to DISCO they go!

For those who cant believe finishline would stop taking 20 dollar rewards for jordan retros this the same company that stopped doing free shipping for retro jordans. The same company that forces you to pay a higher price for shipping on retro jordans. The same company that put a stop to cash rebates on jordans. The same company who recently excluded all nike and jordan shoes from regular coupons

You have no reason to be shocked

If these released in June or July I bet they would have sold out no problem. Three straight white and blue shoes in the middle of winter is just stupid.

Just copped now on NDC used some gift cards got it down to $130 with tax...not to shabby!!!  Looking forward to owning my first pair of 7s!

These are really 2 bills after tax? :x. Save yourself and wait till they hit outlets.

Last edited:
More people in here talking about how they passed then those that copped.

I just picked up my pair and they're nice.. One of the best looking white based 7s in my preference.

Buy what YOU like instead of buying the hype.

For those who cant believe finishline would stop taking 20 dollar rewards for jordan retros this the same company that stopped doing free shipping for retro jordans. The same company that forces you to pay a higher price for shipping on retro jordans. The same company that put a stop to cash rebates on jordans. The same company who recently excluded all nike and jordan shoes from regular coupons

You have no reason to be shocked

They are the WORST retailer by far imo. Rather give FTL my money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom