French soccer scandal involving underage prostitute **PICS inside for you dehydrated varmints**

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/zahia-dehar/zahia-dehar-face-french-soccer-scandal-352271

It’s becoming one of the biggest athlete/prostitute scandals out there and Zahia Dehar’s reality could ruin France’s World Cup chances.

The blonde prostitute is said to have had paid relations with soccer players Franck Ribery, Karim Benzema, Sidney Govou and Hatem Ben Arfa when she was only 17 years of age.

lg.php

The wannabe model - who is now 18 - has been probed by a judge to determine if the players knew how old she was at the time of their sexual encounters.

In fear of sending the men to jail, Dehar recently told, "I loved them all - they spoiled me. I wasn't truthful about my age. They should be left alone."

It’s legal to sell sex in France, but not if it involves a minor. If charged, the men involved could face up to three years in prison.

eek.gif

That breezy doesn't look 18 at all. 

That said, I'd smash with the power vested in me by the state of Hawaii.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 its shocking to think this man would have to pay for sex.

franck-ribery.jpg
roll.gif

kinda messed up though
ohwell.gif

anyways how on earth is that girl 18???

doubletake.gif

SUCKAFREE85 wrote:

I'd smash and I wouldn't feel bad either.
This. Now y'all know how cats get caught up all the time. These youngins out here with the ripe hips and breasts ready for the picking only to find out that she's still carrying a high school ID.

females in France are sexually legal at 16 years old so I dont really see where the problem is except for this ugly bastard trying to pay for sex I just it wont affect us more, we already have enough troubles with raymond 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

eek.gif

That breezy doesn't look 18 at all. 

That said, I'd smash with the power vested in me by the state of Hawaii.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom