French soccer scandal involving underage prostitute **PICS inside for you dehydrated varmints**

at least they got it right, unlike ronaldo and the ******
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

damn yall dudes are heartless. ribery was in a car accident as a kid. cut him some slack lol

as for the article. It says this scandal could ruin their chances of winning the world cup lol. I dont think this will be the primary reason of their failure.

They weren't gonna be good anyway. They'll be terrible, people will think it's because of this, but this is just a convenient excuse.

They are what the Bulls were in 94-95. Henry (Pippen) isn't really a leader, and Zidane (Jordan) left a gaping hole in their squad. Half their team doesn't even get burn at their club team (Viera, Henry, Benzema). And Robben makes Ribery look pedestrian at Bayern.

Word reason y I said fresh-er instead of fresh
laugh.gif

And honestly i don't c anyone outside of France using this as an excuse if they do poorly. The team has some talented players, but they barely even qualified so it wouldn't come as a surprise if they don't make it past the rd of 16.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

They weren't gonna be good anyway. They'll be terrible, people will think it's because of this, but this is just a convenient excuse.

They are what the Bulls were in 94-95. Henry (Pippen) isn't really a leader, and Zidane (Jordan) left a gaping hole in their squad. Half their team doesn't even get burn at their club team (Viera, Henry, Benzema). And Robben makes Ribery look pedestrian at Bayern.
Come on dude, that comparison is a bit of a stretch
laugh.gif

Henry can lead a team as shown by his performances in 2006 taking Arsenal to the UCL finals. The problem is he never got to lead France in his prime because they had other leaders like Vieira, Makelele, Thuram and Zidane. Henry is my favorite player of this generation and I can say that this guy has not been the same since the 2005/06 season (a season in which he played in about 80-matches).

Right now he's not starting at Barca for several reasons...they play a slightly different style now where they'll often opt with 2 strikers and 4 central midfielders...Pep likely does not see Henry in his long-term plans so he's giving Pedro and Bojan some valuable experience and most importantly, Henry has been injury prone since the end of the last season which has made it difficult for him to maintain consistent form.

Henry should definitely still be on the French team but I wouldnt make him a guaranteed starter. He's still an excellent player despite his loss of explosive speed. France have an embarrassment of riches but a complete moron running the team. This is a team that should be a WC contender but it's likely their manager will sabotage their efforts. I'm not sure that the players even listened to Domenech during the 06 WC. The team was terrible in the first 2 matches, they put in a disappointing first half effort against Togo but then completely turned it around in the 2nd half of that match and later went on to the finals. Some people claim that the veterans of that team ignored Domenech's instructions and they played their own style of play. Domenech still tried hard to sabotage their efforts though...some of his subs in the KO-stage were questionable to say the least.

Despite being in such poor form (they couldnt even beat Ireland at home in a legal manner), they're fortunate to be in a group where they will be favorites to advance. I dont think France will win the WC but they could come close. If they win Group A and Argentina win Group B, then France will be favorites against group B's runner-up. After that, they may meet England. If they beat England then they're in the semis. Thats the beauty of the WC...anything is possible.

One more thing, you can not compare Zidane to Jordan. Jordan is widely regarded as the best basketball player ever. Pele and Maradona are regarded as the best footballers ever. Zidane was arguably the best of his generation (Ronaldo had something to say about that). Lets say that Zidane was the best player of his generation...he still did not come close to Pele/Maradona's level.

Jordan = Gretzky = Pele/Maradona...the best ever at their respective sports

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Come on dude, that comparison is a bit of a stretch
laugh.gif

Henry can lead a team as shown by his performances in 2006 taking Arsenal to the UCL finals. The problem is he never got to lead France in his prime because they had other leaders like Vieira, Makelele, Thuram and Zidane. Henry is my favorite player of this generation and I can say that this guy has not been the same since the 2005/06 season (a season in which he played in about 80-matches).

Right now he's not starting at Barca for several reasons...they play a slightly different style now where they'll often opt with 2 strikers and 4 central midfielders...Pep likely does not see Henry in his long-term plans so he's giving Pedro and Bojan some valuable experience and most importantly, Henry has been injury prone since the end of the last season which has made it difficult for him to maintain consistent form.

Henry should definitely still be on the French team but I wouldnt make him a guaranteed starter. He's still an excellent player despite his loss of explosive speed. France have an embarrassment of riches but a complete moron running the team. This is a team that should be a WC contender but it's likely their manager will sabotage their efforts. I'm not sure that the players even listened to Domenech during the 06 WC. The team was terrible in the first 2 matches, they put in a disappointing first half effort against Togo but then completely turned it around in the 2nd half of that match and later went on to the finals. Some people claim that the veterans of that team ignored Domenech's instructions and they played their own style of play. Domenech still tried hard to sabotage their efforts though...some of his subs in the KO-stage were questionable to say the least.

Despite being in such poor form (they couldnt even beat Ireland at home in a legal manner), they're fortunate to be in a group where they will be favorites to advance. I dont think France will win the WC but they could come close. If they win Group A and Argentina win Group B, then France will be favorites against group B's runner-up. After that, they may meet England. If they beat England then they're in the semis. Thats the beauty of the WC...anything is possible.

One more thing, you can not compare Zidane to Jordan. Jordan is widely regarded as the best basketball player ever. Pele and Maradona are regarded as the best footballers ever. Zidane was arguably the best of his generation (Ronaldo had something to say about that). Lets say that Zidane was the best player of his generation...he still did not come close to Pele/Maradona's level.

Jordan = Gretzky = Pele/Maradona...the best ever at their respective sports
It's of course not a perfect analogy, but I think France is lost without Zidane, whether or not he's on the level of the all-time greats (I think he is, but that's another discussion). 
With Zidane, they won '98, Euro 2000, lost to the champions in Euro 2004 an WC2006. Without they didn't score a goal in 2002, didn't advance out of the group in Euro 2008, and barely qualified through shady measures for South Africa. I don't see any reasons to give this team a huge benefit of the doubt going into the tourney, and this scandal won't help.

At the same time, you're right that they're loaded with talent, as they always are. And the nature of the World Cup always allows the possibility of talented teams advancing. But I think it' about as likely that they finish second in their group and run into Argentina as it is that they dominate the group and beat England. I just don't see greatness in this team.  

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Like others have said, how much for a night of fun?
laugh.gif

According to the article, up to 2000 pounds for sex.....which is a little over 3 grand in dollars. 

Back
Top Bottom