FRESH WATER AM95

I heard footlocker and/or footaction will have these? is that true? are they out? Am I late?

47125b8eb1d90271f8437ac1f33177d7cfd0789.jpg

Yeah I got mine last week a Tysons Footlocker. They said that they were getting the Safety Orange too

passed on these because they just look a little off in person, i'll only cop if i can get them for 50% off

Originally Posted by rocman23

passed on these because they just look a little off in person, i'll only cop if i can get them for 50% off

ill settle for 20% off! These will be copped

Originally Posted by rocman23

Rocman... check.

CharmCity... check...

E.O.H..... check...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

rocman23 wrote:

Rocman... check.

CharmCity... check...

E.O.H..... check...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

these are sitting in mondawmin. ftl got a restock.
i'll grab on the next 50, but if they aren't still around by then, no sleep will be lost.

Originally Posted by Ghost703

any word on neons in the area?

Each color will drop after the other. Check your spots in a month or so. and if they did a good job selling the FRESHWATERS theyll will have a good amount onthe rest of the colors.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I can't rock with 95's for some odd reason..
smh.gif

you could probaly pull it off if you swap out your bmore fitteds for skullies or headbands. Just a thought

Damn, I need these but Ive dropped too much on other kicks.....Eggplants Foams, 1/2 Cents, Liquid Blue Penny 3s and the Griffeys. I might cop on Friday.

This goes perfectly with the Fresh Waters but its sold out, gotta have it in my life

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
b79509_New%20Jersey%20Devils-dgbaB.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] New Jersey Devils (Freshater 95s) [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
goods_Hit_img
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
Color:
Graphite, Black and Teal
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Price[/td] [td]$ [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Item no.[/td] [td]G123479313[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Supplier[/td] [td]New Era Caps[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Place of Origin[/td] [td]ECAPCITY[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Size[/td] [td] Size 7 1/8 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quantity[/td] [td] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 EA[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Option Image
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] RELATED ITEMS [/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] INFORMATION [/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
INFORMATION.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

I like these but with the grey/orange colorway coming out next month I'm going to have to pass.

any one still looking for these? if so ill let yall know where they got more than a FSR left in the NOVA area. just trying to help out people

They should be on sale soon at urban stores, within next couple of weeks.

It was a small rush for these, but with all the other releases, they sitting now.

Back
Top Bottom