Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

These are all over the south....still we remain humble

laugh.gif
u have to remain humble cause these shoes pretty much suck ***.
just keepin it real

Yea I would prefer my chili's but these have to be picked up...I refuse to really nitpick since I don't compare them to the former...I jus see them asa crazy cw on a classic model...gotta cop

Originally Posted by Micah18

dc/md/VA MY dtlr in richmond got them in their shipment today, they told me to call back in a hour so they can check the release date, so i guess nova should have them 2, but yeah copped, my 1st pair of am95's, now i need the neons 08 or 09 retro dont much matter 2 me
I'll probably check the DTLR in Fredericksburg this weekend, if the FAs/FLs around here don't have them by Friday. Good Lookin Out thou

NYC peoples...............I would LOVE to cop 2 pairs on emp. discount. $200 is much more appealing than $300. Can anyone hook it up? I got $20 for you.
ohwell.gif
,times is hard.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I guess people are upset that there is too much contrast in the gradient...If that anthracite near the midsole was a little lighter, and the colors on top a
little darker, the gradient would look more natural (like it used to be) and not as forced.

But this is still better than the other colorways they put out...where they put like 24 colors on the upper.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

2i77915.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
vg4idi.jpg
The 2004 Neons had a nice and natural-looking gradient.
pimp.gif

f2e25d262bc065fe8c86073f8329fc601584f20.jpg

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Doesn't look like it's gonna' get much better this year, either ...
sick.gif

air-max-95-mar-4.jpg

The ones on the left are the "New Green" ones, right? I know the ones on the right are the desert reds or varsity red or whatever shade of redAM95s...will those still have the disgusting polka-dot laces?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Doesn't look like it's gonna' get much better this year, either ...
sick.gif

air-max-95-mar-4.jpg

The ones on the left are the "New Green" ones, right? I know the ones on the right are the desert reds or varsity red or whatever shade of red AM95s...will those still have the disgusting polka-dot laces?
Correct, the ones on the left are "New Green" (or what I call "mint").
No, I don't think the ones on the right ("Sport Red") will have polka-dot laces.

Yeah look out for those joints at dtlr in dc/md/va, cause where im at footlocker dont have nothing, only general releases and timbs, so its kinda wack to lookfor footlocker exclusives cause they wont be here, and i will take a pair of mint greens and sport reds, since i dont have the neons and chili's

Back
Top Bottom