Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

For my DMV people, FootLocker in Tysons Corner has them. I just copped during my lunch break. Hopefully i can save money until the safety orange drop. Nike iskilling my bank account not to mention my closet space
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

yeah, i'm in raleigh and copped mine at crabtree valley mall today.

got one pair at footlocker, who didn't even have 'em out yet. and the other pair at footaction...
Thanks man. I will definitely go up there tomorrow if they're not out in Fayetteville today.

Or if anyone could nab a size 14, I'd pay!

Originally Posted by ToMa630

they just released the chili's ... why are they dropping another identical colorway?
Word...same wit the neons...idk wat nike doin...they need to just get it right the 1st time...

i new everyone was going to be looking for the Discount, well add me to the list
nerd.gif
LA employees whats good?!?!

Can someone who got them from Foot Locker post the sku? I think we'd be able to use that at our local stores for them to do a product locate.

Originally Posted by dreads2you

357845289.jpg

i got mine yesterday but these are more green then blue, cant wait for the orange ones now

they don't look so bad in this pic. they actually look pretty nice. i know i keep going back & forth, but that because i haven't seen them inperson yet. def. not worth retail tho. but i may get them with the 30 since these are pretty much guaranteed to be excluded from the 50.
guess u can't really beat $100.

All the pics look good...Im personally really feelin the colorway (copped at 34th st this morning)...

But sneakerpimps pics appear to have most accurately captured the true color ... Easily more teal green than water blue ...

i saw these at the footlocke in my mall..might have to make a second trip if pearl pros dont drop

Back
Top Bottom