Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Originally Posted by 18albee

What is the retail on these?

Retail is $145

I paid $156.95 or so...that is in LA with LA tax 8.25%

yes expensive...but I had a gift card for my bday...happy bday to me!

if anyone says the quality of these sucks then they really must be bitter
what could have better quality? maybe a pair of shoes brought here in a time machine from the year 2040 made by NASA for a walk on mars? then i suppose niketalkers would expect them at 'low pricess' still anyway

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by 18albee

What is the retail on these?

Retail is $145

I paid $156.95 or so...that is in LA with LA tax 8.25%

yes expensive...but I had a gift card for my bday...happy bday to me!

thanks for the info. yea im located in LA too. hopefully my hookup can hook it up.. ill let you guys know, maybe i can get them for you guys at 30% off.

They better not do this with the Ken Griffeys because I set my budget for each shoe I wanna get this year

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

AGAIN.... will these be on nike.com?

You CAN ask nike directly, I'm sure they have some sort of customer service system where you can contact them and they'll answer your questions.....ohwait! They do!

^^^OUCH...SAL-TY.....anyway i called and they said as of now no...but the foams and the 1/2 cents were a "no" and look how THAT turnedout.smh...i'm pretty much done with those people at this point.lol

Did the Chilis show up on NDC last year?

All I remember was the Neons popping up mad random on like a Tuesday with no warning. No one even knew they were supposed to drop.

copped mine from king of prussia mall footlocker. dope shoe with great quality. better built shoe than the jordan cdp trash that everyone beasted over in 08.

Originally Posted by CHUNGBOB89

^^^OUCH...SAL-TY.....anyway i called and they said as of now no...but the foams and the 1/2 cents were a "no" and look how THAT turned out.smh...i'm pretty much done with those people at this point.lol

No ones salty, I just hate seein the same questions over and over when you can get the info urself

Originally Posted by CHUNGBOB89

^^^OUCH...SAL-TY.....anyway i called and they said as of now no...but the foams and the 1/2 cents were a "no" and look how THAT turned out.smh...i'm pretty much done with those people at this point.lol

Exactly.

Air Max 87, carry on.

Originally Posted by s dubl

All I remember was the Neons popping up mad random on like a Tuesday with no warning. No one even knew they were supposed to drop.
I thought Chilis were a FA only. Thats the way I got mines

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by s dubl

I thought Chilis were a FA only. Thats the way I got mines

thats exactly how they were... and thats where i got mine as well

3354425618_0cb0aae425_o.jpg
Copped.

When i was pickin them up... the guy told me yea these are goin quick.. good thing they dont follow the official release date

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

When i was pickin them up... the guy told me yea these are goin quick.. good thing they dont follow the official release date

Ya, thy said they couldn't even hold them cause they were going so quick. When I got the chilis last year at the same store they held two pairs for me.

Back
Top Bottom